Thread: Keto people discussions..restauants

Keto people discussions..restauants

I totaled up our budget of the first six months of the year, and predictably, we are spending much less because we’re home all the time.

I really need to support local restaurants in a bigger way. I can afford it, and I need to be supporting them.

As an aside, the best restaurant in town sent me a personalized note through the mail that thanked me for the business I gave him in May and asked me to be sure and come back. Wow, That is some sweet marketing.This is Sidney St., Café in case anyone wants to Google them. I’ve always said that when I become rich I would be eating at Sidney Street once a week because the atmosphere is casual friendly, it’s a mile from my house, and it’s high-end food.anyway, I am also doing weight watchers seriously. In the next two months I do not plan to lose weight I want to maintain what I where I am. So I’m gonna have to balance restaurant food with that goal.

I don’t know what to order at Sidney Street since they have limited menu these days due to virus limitations on kitchen and service.

But what I’m really writing about today is Sultan restaurant. Google their menu if you like. It’s my new favorite restaurant and I think it is a natural for keto diet. It is Middle Eastern where everything is lame, vegetables, beans. The beans are hummus. The beans are falafel.

There is of course always servings of beautifully prepared rice, but you can skip that.

All during the pandemic we continued to get takeout once or twice a week with a generous tip to help our local restaurants. I know of 10 we have already lost and some had unique food and had been around forever. One was a basque restaurant that served the food family style at big long tables.

Geila
    I've been doing the same with my fave Mexican place. I really hope they stay afloat.

Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    I totaled up our budget of the first six months of the year, and predictably, we are spending much less because we’re home all the time.

I really need to support local restaurants in a bigger way. I can afford it, and I need to be supporting them.

As an aside, the best restaurant in town sent me a personalized note through the mail that thanked me for the business I gave him in May and asked me to be sure and come back. Wow, That is some sweet marketing.This is Sidney St., Café in case anyone wants to Google them. I’ve always said that when I become rich I would be eating at Sidney Street once a week because the atmosphere is casual friendly, it’s a mile from my house, and it’s high-end food.anyway, I am also doing weight watchers seriously. In the next two months I do not plan to lose weight I want to maintain what I where I am. So I’m gonna have to balance restaurant food with that goal.

I don’t know what to order at Sidney Street since they have limited menu these days due to virus limitations on kitchen and service.

But what I’m really writing about today is Sultan restaurant. Google their menu if you like. It’s my new favorite restaurant and I think it is a natural for keto diet. It is Middle Eastern where everything is lame, vegetables, beans. The beans are hummus. The beans are falafel.

There is of course always servings of beautifully prepared rice, but you can skip that.
    Thanks for giggles.

Lamb not lame! Haha. I LOVE this restaurant, not lame at all

Thread Information