Thread: Ten Percent Happier: Meditation Summer Sanity Challenge

Ten Percent Happier: Meditation Summer Sanity Challenge

The good folks at Ten Percent Happier have organized a summer sanity challenge starting on Monday July 27 for any one wishing to reboot, revitalize or begin a meditation practice. The challenge is app based which means you have to access it on your phone or tablet.
    Formerly known as Blithe Morning II

Good information! Do you know whether the free trial is long enough to do this during it?

I don't know much about the free trial membership other than that there is one. The challenge itself is free. My understanding is that there will be a free daily guided meditation produced or selected for the challenge or you can use one of the other free meditations on the app and that will count towards the challenge.

I've been snake bit by buying premium meditation memberships, first to Headspace and then TenPercent. That seems to be the cue my brain needs to forget about meditation. Since I prefer unguided to guided I've found that the free versions work for me as most meditations apps, including Ten Percent, have a free timer that plays the a singing bowl chime. Currently, I like Calm for the unguided meditation but will use the Ten Percent version during the challenge.
    Last edited by Anne Lee; 7-27-20 at 8:56am.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on these apps. I would like to get into a more regular meditation habit but have not made it a priority... checking out one of these might be a good way to begin.

About ten days in and the challenge is going well. Don't know that I'm any more sane but I think the habits are doing me good.

Thread Information