Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Why should I vote for Trump?

Why should I vote for Trump?

I am pretty sure there are still some Republicans left on this forum.

The elections are coming up, as we all know.

Why should I consider voting for Trump? I off course hear the unending stream of why I shouldn’t, but what are the positive reasons why I should?

Glad you asked. I would love to know as well.

If the Republicans are reelected and have any chance to retain what they have in the Legislature, they will concentrate all their efforts on the corporate business world and Wall Street. Could be our investments will do well and they will reopen everything. The bottom line is everything.

(I care about my investments but not as much as the human beings that produce the work.) From a former Republican.

Senior Member flowerseverywhere's Avatar
    176 views and not one answer. I’m curious why not one person has given a reason since 40%+ of people who are polled still support his presidency.

I think of the presidency as more of a figure head position with the real power belonging to the Congress. I'll vote a straight Republican ticket in hopes of achieving a Republican majority in both houses. I think it's more important than ever to do that at this point in history because it appears the far left is taking over the Democratic Party and I think that's a bad thing.

I don't think that will help Trump though, I'm feeling more and more that Biden will win the election without ever even campaigning, or maybe even not debating, which I suppose is due to the power of the media. Another reason I believe a strong Republican presence in Congress is essential.

Besides that the only positive thing I can say for a Trump vote is the chance to influence whatever upcoming Supreme Court vacancies may occur.
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by flowerseverywhere View Post
    176 views and not one answer. I’m curious why not one person has given a reason since 40%+ of people who are polled still support his presidency.
    Most of our regular political posters have already told us many, many times how badly Republicans suck and what terrible people they are. Most Republicans, being rational people, probably don't want to get caught up in the replies.
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by flowerseverywhere View Post
    It’s a trap.

Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    It’s a trap.
    Yeah. Admitting to supporting that turd is probably a trap that few can get out of. Alan did a great job of admitting support of republicans without admitting support for the turd since he’s smart enough to not actually support that loser.

because I can't answer that question, I can only answer the why not to vote for Trump question.
    Trees don't grow on money

Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    It’s a trap.
    Seems tricky business when nobody will offer a positive reason to vote for a candidate.

Thread Information