Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Missouri Couple in Massachusetts Political Ad

Quote Originally Posted by JaneV2.0 View Post
    Apparently, the lovely couple has quite a history: https://forward.com/news/national/45...9KzZ4XNLTCkLBI
    McCloskeys are annoying assholes, but I wouldn’t use this chapter in their lives to highlight their unneighborliness. When you put a bunch of beehives out and about you’re supposed to talk to your neighbors in contiguous properties. mcCloskeys would’ve said no if Rabbi Susan had done that, and She could have saved herself a lot of trouble. my guess is that the adults who put up the beehives knew the McCloskeys Would not like it.

I am not moved by wailing and gnashing of teeth for the benefit of the children.

But make no mistake, McCloskeys have done some crazed and underhanded things I just didn’t think this was the most egregious.

Not that it is relevant, but I have been to a bar mitzvah officiated by Rabbi Susan.

I suppose having people who do crazed and underhanded things speak at their convention is right in line with the republican style these days.

Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    McCloskeys are annoying assholes, but I wouldn’t use this chapter in their lives to highlight their unneighborliness. When you put a bunch of beehives out and about you’re supposed to talk to your neighbors in contiguous properties. mcCloskeys would’ve said no if Rabbi Susan had done that, and She could have saved herself a lot of trouble. my guess is that the adults who put up the beehives knew the McCloskeys Would not like it.

I am not moved by wailing and gnashing of teeth for the benefit of the children.

But make no mistake, McCloskeys have done some crazed and underhanded things I just didn’t think this was the most egregious.

Not that it is relevant, but I have been to a bar mitzvah officiated by Rabbi Susan.
    If I had an idea what kind of people the McCloskeys were, I certainly wouldn't put situate any living creatures in their vicinity, that's for sure. Why they couldn't have spoken up before the poor honey bees were installed, or why the Rabbi couldn't have asked, I can't fathom.

Thread Information