Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Latest project completed!

Very cool spice rack!!!!
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi
    Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. HH Dalai Lama
    In a world where you can be anything - be kind. Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by rosarugosa View Post
    Steve,
    There actually isn't any glass.
    Ah, i see now. Very nice cabinet, rosa!
    Success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as by the obstacles which he has overcome. - Booker T. Washington

Nice, Rosa! DD1 gave me the idea of a spice drawer. Any spot where that might be possible?
    https://www.amazon.com/Lynk-Professi...0495843&sr=8-5
    so I looked at some of these spice drawers, adding them to wish list, and then I had the notion what if I just have spices lying down in a drawer, with their front labels facing up. I have a drawer that never seems ideal storage for anything as it is has little height and is a bit out of the way. I keep trying to use it for something as storage is at a premium here and so it's a shame to waste it but it never works well for anything. But I laid the spices in the drawer and wow perfect. It doesn't matter it's a bit out of the way because I'm not in constant need of spices (when cooking I can take out a few put them back when done). Maybe that's what that drawer was for all along! Wow it's like when I had an apartment that I finally figured out had a slot for milk delivery, haha but there is no milk delivery anymore of course, but there are spices.

Not a latest project completed but a frugal. Nothing was bought, I don't need that wish list stuff at all it turns out and have more spice storage just laying the spices in the drawer.
    Trees don't grow on money

Quote Originally Posted by ApatheticNoMore View Post
    so I looked at some of these spice drawers, adding them to wish list, and then I had the notion what if I just have spices lying down in a drawer, with their front labels facing up. I have a drawer that never seems ideal storage for anything as it is has little height and is a bit out of the way. I keep trying to use it for something as storage is at a premium here and so it's a shame to waste it but it never works well for anything. But I laid the spices in the drawer and wow perfect. It doesn't matter it's a bit out of the way because I'm not in constant need of spices (when cooking I can take out a few put them back when done). Maybe that's what that drawer was for all along! Wow it's like when I had an apartment that I finally figured out had a slot for milk delivery, haha but there is no milk delivery anymore of course, but there are spices.

Not a latest project completed but a frugal. Nothing was bought, I don't need that wish list stuff at all it turns out and have more spice storage just laying the spices in the drawer.
    That is an excellent win!

That’s a perfect spice solution.

Very clever! Congrats.
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi
    Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. HH Dalai Lama
    In a world where you can be anything - be kind. Unknown

APN, this the perfect. I can see that working very well.

Thread Information