Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Kenosha exposes America as it really is.....

Alan, I wouldn’t shoot anyone. I also wouldn’t have been carrying a gun. To bring one to a protest is to entertain the idea that you will be using it. Stay home if you feel that threatened.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    I wonder what any one of us here would have done at that point?
    I suspect I wouldn't go wandering around cosplaying at some protest outside my community carrying a rifle in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by bae View Post
    I suspect I wouldn't go wandering around cosplaying at some protest outside my community carrying a rifle in the first place.
    I suspect I wouldn't either, but people do stupid things sometimes so let's ding him for that. I think the legal question will be, did he reasonably feel his life was in danger from the group chasing him, and was the use of lethal force justified. The various videos seem to show him making every effort to retreat before falling down and at least one person chasing him fired a weapon.

I don't think most people commenting on this in the media and elsewhere are doing so honestly.
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

Yppej
    Too much attention is being given to the shooter and his victims are generally not mentioned. Here is an article that says their names. One was a volunteer medic.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...seph-rosenbaum

I honestly find this kid’s mom disgusting! She provided the weapon and drove him there. I would liked to see her charged with child abuse and accessory to a crime. If you look on social media this kid was being groomed to be deviant. As a small child he is holding the assault rifle for pictures. Lots of lives ruined because his parents don’t have 2 brain cells to rub together. I wouldn’t blame the parents usually but given the circumstances they are culpable.

Quote Originally Posted by Teacher Terry View Post
    If you look on social media this kid was being groomed to be deviant. As a small child he is holding the assault rifle for pictures.
    I taught my daughter how to run a M1918 BAR and a M1919 Browning when she was quite young. This is probably what led her to her life of crime.

I seriously doubt you drove her as a minor to a riot with a gun and dropped her off.

I seriously doubt you drove her as a minor to a riot with a gun and dropped her off.
    Just the County Fair, which can get feisty during the auction events.

Did she drive him to a riot or did she drive him to work? I read somewhere today that he had a job in Kenosha. Also, did she know he had a rifle with him? It's easy enough to break down an AR-15 and carry it in a backpack.

Lots of lives ruined because his parents don’t have 2 brain cells to rub together.
    According to......who? Someone making assumptions and making judgements without asking a single question?
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

Look at the pictures his mom took when he was little. I would guess that he was a white supremacist in training. Carry on making excuses for that sorry family. That killer kid is unfortunately also a victim.

Thread Information