Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Kenosha exposes America as it really is.....

I guess your ok with the mob burning and looting. No one seems worried about them spreading the virus.

Thankfully this mayhem has not started in my area. I feel sorry for the people trapped living and working there. Who would want to buy a home there? Who would want to start a business?

17 is old enough to travel, many went into the service at that age.

How would you feel if they start burning down San Francisco? This is not peaceful protest, this is rioting, looting , and vandalism. It needs to stop, we can’t have mob rule.

There’s a video of this kid beating up a teenage girl a few days before. The military rejecting him is also a clue that this kid is troubled.

Quote Originally Posted by dmc View Post
    I guess your ok with the mob burning and looting. No one seems worried about them spreading the virus.

Thankfully this mayhem has not started in my area. I feel sorry for the people trapped living and working there. Who would want to buy a home there? Who would want to start a business?

17 is old enough to travel, many went into the service at that age.

How would you feel if they start burning down San Francisco? This is not peaceful protest, this is rioting, looting , and vandalism. It needs to stop, we can’t have mob rule.
    You’re right it’s not peaceful. He was determined to cause a problem. And he succeeded . Hopefully the shit turd will spend the rest of his life in jail. He deserves it.

Quote Originally Posted by jp1 View Post
    You’re right it’s not peaceful. He was determined to cause a problem. And he succeeded . Hopefully the shit turd will spend the rest of his life in jail. He deserves it.
    does he get a trial, or do you want him lynched?

Quote Originally Posted by dmc View Post
    does he get a trial, or do you want him lynched?
    Of course he deserves a trial. And if he didn’t own the gun his parents may deserve a trial too.

Quote Originally Posted by Teacher Terry View Post
    Lots of 18-19’s year olds make dumb mistakes never to be repeated.
    Sure, but why ask other marines to rely on them in hazardous situations In the hope that the dumb mistakes will never be repeated?

L, you took my words out of context. I agree with the marines not taking him. I was talking about something else entirely and you know it. No one is okay with looting but those people aren’t the peaceful protesters. Reno put a end to the rioting by letting people protest until 7 and then having a curfew. The outside troublemakers didn’t hang around for many days.

Terry, I knew exactly what you meant, and also noted it, that if the Marines refused him entrance, there might have been something very wrong with him that they picked up on. I trust the Marines, and if they thought he was off, then he was off.

Quote Originally Posted by Tybee View Post
    Terry, I knew exactly what you meant, and also noted it, that if the Marines refused him entrance, there might have been something very wrong with him that they picked up on. I trust the Marines, and if they thought he was off, then he was off.
    It could also be because he's only 17 and may not have graduated high school at the time. I've learned to never trust narratives based on incomplete information.
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

Good point, Alan, my dad joined the Marines at 16 in WWII and he had to falsify his birth certificate to do it. For years I couldn't figure out how old he really was.

Thread Information