Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pelosi doesn’t want Biden to debate.

Pelosi doesn’t want Biden to debate.

So another Democrat doesn’t want Biden to debate Trump. Of coarse they make excuses, but what are they really afraid of? If they are afraid of him debating Trump, how is he expected to deal with other world leaders.

Im really looking forward to the debates, and I want them both in the same room real time. Not scripted like the conventions .

I’d also like to see him give Chris Wallace a interview. He’s been in politics for close to 50 years, he should be able to take a little heat.

Yppej
    When you read things like this you can see why some people think Covid is a Democratic Party hoax. With Covid as an excuse they can try to avoid debates which would show how weak Biden is.

Why do people not understand the word "pandemic"?

Biden said today he is debating.

Quote Originally Posted by Teacher Terry View Post
    Biden said today he is debating.
    i believe he will, Its not coming from his camp yet.

And they can still do it in a safe manner. Joe could even have a plastic box he can stand in if he’s worried about the virus.

Quote Originally Posted by frugal-one View Post
    Why do people not understand the word "pandemic"?
    i would hope that the president would be deemed a essential service. If Joe wants to be President he can come out of his basement, and still do it in a safe way.

Both these guys are in the high risk group.

Biden wants to debate, who cares what Pelosi says, she says and does a lot of dumb things. And yes of course debates could be over Zoom.

When you read things like this you can see why some people think Covid is a Democratic Party hoax. With Covid as an excuse they can try to avoid debates which would show how weak Biden is.
    um GLOBAL pandemic, but the Dems control the whole globe do they, just to push Biden? So the whole world reacted to Covid because Biden? Sounds plausible. NOT. Yes if I lacked all ability to put things in a global context, if I was lacking all critical thinking skills, I might believe that, that is if I was much of the Republican base at this point ...
    Trees don't grow on money

Quote Originally Posted by Yppej View Post
    That's sort of a thin branch to hang such a heavy conspiracy theory on.

When I heard Pelosi talking about it, it seemed like she was trying to do us all a favor by not subjecting us to a sh!tshow.
    My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far today, I have finished two bags of M&Ms and a chocolate cake. I feel better already!

Why bother. Last I heard trump's count of lies was over 20,000. That and name calling is all the debate would be.

Thread Information