Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: RBG dead at 87

Quote Originally Posted by LDAHL View Post
    We do seem to be producing more highly specialized insults. TERF, snowflake, gammon, Karen, white savior, melt. And we repurpose more neutral terms like hipster or breeder into pejoratives. It’s a very creative age in that sense.
    Is there some reputable online players’ guide to help keep up with them all? You had a couple in there that were new to me.

Quote Originally Posted by bae View Post
    Is there some reputable online players’ guide to help keep up with them all? You had a couple in there that were new to me.
    I just pick it up from my fourteen year old kid.

Wow... just watched the news where trump was at RBG funeral to pay his respects and was BOOED and chants of VOTE HIM OUT erupted!

News showed trump talking about not accepting and saying there will not be a smooth transition if he loses. Saying the election is rigged. Even Republicans are bulking up at that. Showed how PA may have up to 100,000 ballots invalidated if voters did not include a second envelope. trump won by 44,000 votes in 2016. DH said he saw trump saying he plans on sending 50,000 armed guards to polling sites (not sure where he said) to be sure it is done properly. Voter intimidation anyone? Illegal?

I truly can’t wait to see him gone. Then, maybe, the constant drama will cease!

Trump is such a traitor. The idea that a president, with no evidence, would be whipping up his deplorable supporters to reject the potential election results like this was unthinkable before this shitstain of a human took that office. I struggle to imagine anyone who is a worse American than him. But, yeah, Carter offered a few opinions after he left office so I guess some people think lots of presidents are awful humans.

President Carter has always been a gentleman who only rarely weighed in, unlike the fool currently in power.

Quote Originally Posted by jp1 View Post
    Trump is such a traitor. The idea that a president, with no evidence, would be whipping up his deplorable supporters to reject the potential election results like this was unthinkable before this shitstain of a human took that office. I struggle to imagine anyone who is a worse American than him. But, yeah, Carter offered a few opinions after he left office so I guess some people think lots of presidents are awful humans.
    I listened to a bit of NPR the other day when the tossed Republican ballots in PA were discussed. “But that’s only 9 ballots, isn’t it?” Said the NPR voice with more than a hint of scorn.

Yeah lady, that is the incident I KNOW about. Like there can’t be others?

It is not the lack of substantive data that bugs me, it is the distain for ANY facts supporting mailed- in ballot malfeasance that bugs me, this as perfect example from mainstream media source rated by many to be unbiased.

Honey,
    I voted in a special election not all that long ago that was held to correct paper ballot malfeasance. Ask Rob’s radical leftie friend, Bruce Franks, about paper ballot games.

The mystery of the discarded ballots is being investigated, and I hope it will be solved soon. I don't believe for a minute that it's part of a nefarious plot, but we'll see.

Perhaps after the election we'll also have an investigation into why the hell a press release was put out mid-investigation. And also into how and why the investigators knew who the votes had been cast for. Something about that whole story didn't really pass the smell test.

Quote Originally Posted by Jane v2.0 View Post
    The mystery of the discarded ballots is being investigated, and I hope it will be solved soon. I don't believe for a minute that it's part of a nefarious plot, but we'll see.
    oh I think it is unlikely it is a plot by anti-Trump peeps. But I’m surprised you don’t think it is a plot, by the Russians or Trumpian counter-espionage or whatever.

Weird how we've managed to vote exclusively by mail in Washington State for all these years without some sort of disaster...

Thread Information