Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Now that your ballot is cast...

Quote Originally Posted by rosarugosa View Post
    I got a third ballot yesterday. Someone isn't doing something right.
    Oh, that doesn't build confidence. I keep getting calls from Jaime Harrison in South Carolina, and we haven't lived thee in seven years, so hoping there's not a ballot floating around out there for me in a different state.

Quote Originally Posted by Tybee View Post
    Oh, that doesn't build confidence. I keep getting calls from Jaime Harrison in South Carolina, and we haven't lived thee in seven years, so hoping there's not a ballot floating around out there for me in a different state.
    Yes, three ballots would be about right for the Democratic St. Louis machine.

Rosa, I’m gonna have to tell my Republican friend in New Hampshire about your multi ballot experience. It will make her head explode.

Your precinct will have only one listing for you, so it's mostly just a waste of paper--not a scandal.
    Maybe your area has little experience with mail-in ballots? Thank goodness we have had plenty of practice.

Quote Originally Posted by Jane v2.0 View Post
    Your precinct will have only one listing for you, so it's mostly just a waste of paper--not a scandal.
    Maybe your area has little experience with mail-in ballots? Thank goodness we have plenty of practice.
    Yes, an extensive program of mail in ballots is a bad idea for those states that are Not geared up to deal with it efficiently and accurately.

No kidding.

Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    Yes, an extensive program of mail in ballots is a bad idea for those states that are Not geared up to deal with it efficiently and accurately.

No kidding.
    In fairness, it's not like anyone could have planned for a mass contagion event. Or could they?

Maybe they wouldn't have this problem if they had scheduled a crash of the state voter registration site on the last day of registration, like Florida (a state with a noted history of republicans intentionally making nonfunctional websites for state services) did.

Quote Originally Posted by jp1 View Post
    Maybe they wouldn't have this problem if they had scheduled a crash of the state voter registration site on the last day of registration, like Florida (a state with a noted history of republicans intentionally making nonfunctional websites for state services) did.
    Sort of like the original Obamacare website?
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

Senior Member gimmethesimplelife's Avatar
    Will fill mine out today and will place in the mail at a post office tomorrow. Will of course vote blue. Lives depend on it. I see a GOP landslide loss coming and relief and joy throughout the neighborhood. And also a great deal of the US. Rob

Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    Sort of like the original Obamacare website?
    Didn’t the Canadians have something to do with that?

damn, if it’s not the Canucks, it’s the Ruskies. We are assaulted from all sides.

But incompetence has no allegiance, that is the real lesson. Or perhaps the real lesson is recognizing incompetence over actions of malcontent is most important.

Quote Originally Posted by gimmethesimplelife View Post
    Will fill mine out today and will place in the mail at a post office tomorrow. Will of course vote blue. Lives depend on it. I see a GOP landslide loss coming and relief and joy throughout the neighborhood. And also a great deal of the US. Rob
    I won’t say you are wrong about a GOP decisive loss, but I would caution you to Google something like “Hilary’s lead in October 2016” and you will find those hits showing Hil up by 12% to 16% sobering.

Thread Information