Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I applied for a transfer

Fingers crossed!

I hope it works out for you, Jeppy!

Yppej
    My interview for the transfer is Thursday. The other external job was filled by an internal candidate whose position is now open. The recruiter asked me am I still interested and I said yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Yppej View Post
    My interview for the transfer is Thursday. The other external job was filled by an internal candidate whose position is now open. The recruiter asked me am I still interested and I said yes.
    These possibilities sound good.

Yppej
    The interview was weird. I met with 4 people. One of them never made eye contact with me the entire time. He was looking at his laptop and smart phone. Two didn't have questions for me beyond the commute. The fourth was normal but would not be at the site where I would work.

No word from the recruiter. I am working on updating my references and am going to start looking outside the company on my own.

The interview was weird. I met with 4 people. One of them never made eye contact with me the entire time. He was looking at his laptop and smart phone. Two didn't have questions for me beyond the commute. The fourth was normal but would not be at the site where I would work.

No word from the recruiter. I am working on updating my references and am going to start looking outside the company on my own.
    That’s weird.

I’d suggest trying Indeed. I had a number of interviews from both posting my resume and searching there.

I had an interview once with 3 people, one of whom said nothing and was disengaged. By the time I started the job a month later she no longer worked for the company.

Yppej
    My transfer was approved today. I start at the new site 9/26. They gave me a raise although I will have the same job title. It will cover my increased commuting costs, and I will still be eligible for a review/raise in the spring at annual review time. It is nice that they see the value in me.

Oh, wow! Great! Seems it was hard to read the interview, but obviously you aced it! Congrats!
    "Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it--every, every minute?" Emily Webb, Our Town
    www.silententry.wordpress.com

My transfer was approved today. I start at the new site 9/26. They gave me a raise although I will have the same job title. It will cover my increased commuting costs, and I will still be eligible for a review/raise in the spring at annual review time. It is nice that they see the value in me.
    Wow. That is FAB to hear! Congrats! Hope things will be a bit less stressful.

Thread Information