Thread: I need someone in San Fran, Santa Barbara, Sea, Boston and New Orleans to sell me

Born in L.A.-NYC 2nd Home-Rustbelt is home base

I need someone in San Fran, Santa Barbara, Sea, Boston and New Orleans to sell me

I need someone in San Francisco, Santa Barbara, Seattle, Boston and New Orleans to sell me 1 gallon of their tap water.

I do water testing across the USA. I need someone to mail me 1 gallon of tap water from the listed cities. The water can be shipped in (4) 1 litre bottles packed in a fixed rate large USPS box which I will pay for. If you don't have the bottles, you can buy beverages in 1 litre bottles and I will pay for the bottles. You consume or trash the contents, rinse the bottles out well and use for the water samples.

As a bonus for your help, you can see in photos what dissolved solids are in your water. I need to know the coordinates of where the water was acquired. Water has to be raw tap water and not filtered, softened or processed other than normal city processing.

Here is what the water tests are like...

nsfw...ish

Distilling water is a quick acid test you can do to find out what residue is in your water. – Daniel D. Teoli Jr. (wordpress.com)

Write direct if interested. Let me know how much you will charge for water acquisition, packing and mailing at the post office.

w1000w@aol.com

(If you want your water tested and don't live in those cities, I may still do it. But you pay for all the shipping costs - I will test it for free.)

Hunh? Why?

Uh, don’t think the post office accepts liquids- ?

Thread Information