Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 444525354

Thread: New job update

Thanks, jp! Thankfully I’ve been able to get a lot of stuff done ahead the past couple of days. But I swear customers are competing for the “who is the stupidest?” award. People are doing all sorts of stuff that makes me go “why?” And they can’t explain themselves either. It’s stuff that makes no sense, needlessly complicates stuff, and wastes time.

Finally got import supervisor to sit down and talk about what her people would have to cover while I was gone. 7-10 files they have to track and let customer know when it arrives. Handle delivery on a few others.

Can’t believe it’s been exactly two years since I started the disastrous WFH job. In a much better place now.

Quote Originally Posted by Tradd View Post
    Can’t believe it’s been exactly two years since I started the disastrous WFH job. In a much better place now.
    The business owner really was doing it himself a disservice by the intricate XL routines he created. I can’t imagine And excel heavy job. Might as well sign me up to do brain surgery, I’d be just as good at it.

Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    The business owner really was doing it himself a disservice by the intricate XL routines he created. I can’t imagine And excel heavy job. Might as well sign me up to do brain surgery, I’d be just as good at it.
    It worked for him as a single worker. Add more people and that was the issue. It was really antiquated.

Thread Information