Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 343515253

Thread: New job update

Oh yes, Happy stuff, my husband taught elem. Phys. Ed. and there was a bathroom in the gym. The first graders needed to be taught how to use the urinal....One was busy singing away in a very loud voice, Bill opened the door and said, "Hey, quiet down." The little one turned, penis in hand and oh, my, pee all over the floor! Bill didn't mean to scare him, but he did.

LOL - funny, nswef. That's one of the reasons I wanted the elementary school. The kids are little and accidents are accidents. At the middle school, it was deliberate - target practice at everything except the toilets/uriinals.
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi
    Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. HH Dalai Lama
    In a world where you can be anything - be kind. Unknown

Middle schoolers are such a mess.

Halfway through my 2nd week at the elementary school and starting to get in the swing of it. Yes, it's still just cleaning, but there are differences. This is the last week of school and they are all half days, so my hours have changed to being a little earlier. Next week we all start our "summer hours" which will be 4 - 10 hours days starting at 6 am. Trying to start adjusting to an earlier morning now. LOL. Anyway, so far so good on the school change!
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi

That's great, Happystuff!

Just finished my first week of summer hours (4 - 10 hour days). It was nice to roll over and go back to sleep for another hour or two this morning. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by happystuff View Post
    Just finished my first week of summer hours (4 - 10 hour days). It was nice to roll over and go back to sleep for another hour or two this morning. LOL.
    Glad to hear itís still working out!

Quote Originally Posted by jp1 View Post
    Glad to hear it’s still working out!
    Thanks.

Thread Information