Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Best bang-for-the-buck foods

Quote Originally Posted by Jane v2.0 View Post
    From my very limited experience, Japanese is my least favorite of Asian cuisines, due to its dependence on seafood, but I would have been happy to go along with him for ramen, yakisoba, curries, and tempura. I hope he got to go on his own.
    Agreed, too bland.

Love the other Asian cuisines. Would probably like African if
    i ate more of it.

last night we had take out Brazilian, sitting on our patio with friends. The previous night I had take out middle eastern.Falafels and a wonderful salad!

Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    Agreed, too bland.

Love the other Asian cuisines. Would probably like African if
    i ate more of it.

last night we had take out Brazilian, sitting on our patio with friends. The previous night I had take out middle eastern.Falafels and a wonderful salad!
    Like I've said, I'm sure they serve bland food in hell...

I've yet to have Brazilian BBQ, or any Brazilian food, but I'm up for it. I really like Ethiopian food, though I don't get to have it often. ME was a favorite of my partner's, and it always inspired him to hum Hava Nagila, which never failed to make me cringe. Which is why he persisted, no doubt.

I've yet to have Brazilian BBQ, or any Brazilian food, but I'm up for it. I really like Ethiopian food, though I don't get to have it often. ME was a favorite of my partner's, and it always inspired him to hum Hava Nagila, which never failed to make me cringe. Which is why he persisted, no doubt.
    My DIL is Brazilian, and boy, do they love their meat! Jane, I have a feeling you would be in heaven. Meat skewered, barbecued, smoked, grilled, you name it! When I was vegetarian we went to a Brazilian restaurant and that's when I was in culinary hell. But they are beautiful people, so maybe there's something to it.

As far as other Brazilian food, it's really quite delicious. My in-laws are great cooks.
    "Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it--every, every minute?" Emily Webb, Our Town
    www.silententry.wordpress.com

I don't know where there's a Brazilian BBQ is near me; I'll have to find out.
    IMO, I don't eat nearly enough meat. As I mentioned, I'm a lazy cook. I had turkey meatball soup today, with lots of garlic, chili seeds, and parsley.

haha, he liked to entertain you with annoyance.

The Brazilian food I had was a chicken on rice dish. Very good. DH had beans rice and sausage. No bbq, But it was from the food truck so not sure what that means.

Thread Information