Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Reemployed, different business.....

Quote Originally Posted by Teacher Terry View Post
    Rob, has stated in the past that he has good boundaries while at work. No clue why some people are asking the same questions. Being at work and on a forum are 2 very different things. I would be offended at the questions if I was Rob.
    I have not seen those posts. And working in a grocery store has a lot more public interaction than working at a convention center.

Oh, I’m sure Rob will keep his political ideas to himself unless actually invited to give forth.

I am most interested in Rob’s management of the grocery cart phenomenon in Phoenix. He will be front and center seeing how the recovery of those carts are built into the store’s budget. It may well be viewed by store management as just the cost of doing business to go retrieve grocery carts, but there is for sure a cost.

People either know how to act professionally or they don’t. Yes Rob has been asked this before.

Senior Member gimmethesimplelife's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Teacher Terry View Post
    Rob, has stated in the past that he has good boundaries while at work. No clue why some people are asking the same questions. Being at work and on a forum are 2 very different things. I would be offended at the questions if I was Rob.
    Thank You, TT. I'm not offended at this point. I seem to have evolved into the Forum Radical - such comes with the territory. But Thank You TT for grasping that at work I'm all business. Rob

Senior Member gimmethesimplelife's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradd View Post
    I have not seen those posts. And working in a grocery store has a lot more public interaction than working at a convention center.
    Au contraire. I was constantly dealing with people - temps, clients, the temp staffing office, convention center management etal. Rob

I am just so impressed with both Rob and Tradd for going out during a pandemic and GETTTING NEW JOBS!

Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Tybee View Post
    I am just so impressed with both Rob and Tradd for going out during a pandemic and GETTTING NEW JOBS!

Wow.

i know! And happy stuff, too!

Quote Originally Posted by gimmethesimplelife View Post
    Au contraire. I was constantly dealing with people - temps, clients, the temp staffing office, convention center management etal. Rob
    Notice I said PUBLIC. You’re going to have all sorts walking in at a grocery store.

I’m truly not trying to bust Rob’s balls. But I was genuinely curious how someone with an oft-stated fear of cops would handle it if he had to deal with one at work.

And yes, good for you for getting a job.

I have been less than thrilled with our local police but it doesn’t prevent me from treating them courteously and I am sure Rob will do the same. If you cannot separate your professional life from your personal life than you will have big problems. Knowing this is really basic information.

Thread Information