Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Reemployed, different business.....

Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    i know! And happy stuff, too!
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi
    Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. HH Dalai Lama
    In a world where you can be anything - be kind. Unknown

I have to admit that going to work now does raise virus concerns for me. I think I have it a *little* better than Rob as I am not in a workplace that is open to the public. It's a huge warehouse and, during work, most folks do well keeping socially distanced and masks are worn AT ALL TIME - only exception is eating/drinking. I do know that people *touch* a lot, so I do hand-washing and sanitizer at work, then immediately upon getting home, I shower. Time will tell!!

Continued good luck to everyone in their new jobs!!! Stay safe and healthy!
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi
    Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. HH Dalai Lama
    In a world where you can be anything - be kind. Unknown

Senior Member gimmethesimplelife's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradd View Post
    I’m truly not trying to bust Rob’s balls. But I was genuinely curious how someone with an oft-stated fear of cops would handle it if he had to deal with one at work.

And yes, good for you for getting a job.
    About work - just got a call from the store asst director and I start next Tuesday. Taking off with SO on Thursday for a couple days in Tucson. Crossing border to get teeth cleaned. Rob

Senior Member gimmethesimplelife's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradd View Post
    I’m truly not trying to bust Rob’s balls. But I was genuinely curious how someone with an oft-stated fear of cops would handle it if he had to deal with one at work.

And yes, good for you for getting a job.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tybee View Post
    I am just so impressed with both Rob and Tradd for going out during a pandemic and GETTTING NEW JOBS!

Wow.
    I feel incredibly fortunate at.my age to be given a chance in a new industry. Rob

Thread Information