Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Plot Thickens.....

Senior Member gimmethesimplelife's Avatar
    And now Trump's campaign manager has tested positive. This is just getting too much like a Mexican telenovela - completely over the top but without a catch theme song in Spanish. Rob

Pretty much everyone in his inner circle except Pompeo ( out of the country), Barr (inexplicably still supposedly negative despite being involved in all of the past week's activities, and Giuliani (only involved in debate prep Sunday and Monday, nothing else) has tested positive. The kids are still claiming negativity but we'll see if that holds. It's all a big reminder that this virus is extremely infectious and that the public health recommendations exist for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by gimmethesimplelife View Post
    And now Trump's campaign manager has tested positive. This is just getting too much like a Mexican telenovela - completely over the top but without a catch theme song in Spanish. Rob

I’ve seen those years ago at the laundromat. You and I don’t agree at all politically, but that is damned funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Tradd View Post

I’ve seen those years ago at the laundromat. You and I don’t agree at all politically, but that is damned funny.
    Cool that you got the humor here! My sense of humor tends to run very dry/ironic so it's nice for me when someone "gets" it. Rob

Quote Originally Posted by gimmethesimplelife View Post
    Cool that you got the humor here! My sense of humor tends to run very dry/ironic so it's nice for me when someone "gets" it. Rob
    Well, we agreed on something! Hell has frozen over!

That’s funny Rob). Now of course he endangered secret service with his farewell tour yesterday.

And amp up the intense Telenovela background muzak.....the WH Press Secretary tested positive.....after repeatedly flaunting reporters questions regarding her refusal to wear a mask. Rob

Quote Originally Posted by Teacher Terry View Post
    That’s funny Rob). Now of course he endangered secret service with his farewell tour yesterday.
    Seriously TT.....we need Univision in Mexico City to get Fernando Conluga (my first pick to.be marooned on a desert island with) and Thalia and Itati Cantoral together to star in a Telenovela just regarding the past six months of this Administration. Very juicy matetial to work with to say the least. And I too am disgusted with Trump's not valuing the lives of the Secret Service one.iota. Rob

Quote Originally Posted by Tradd View Post
    Well, we agreed on something! Hell has frozen over!
    Beyond politics for all you.know we might.agree on a few things. Rob

Quote Originally Posted by Teacher Terry View Post
    Now of course he endangered secret service with his farewell tour yesterday.

Do you understand their job?

Thread Information