Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: The Plot Thickens.....

Quote Originally Posted by Tybee View Post
    I think it's a shame that he left Walter Reed, since it seems like there were people there who could manage his illness and his mental state, which I think is what he needs, and that all human beings deserve, even psychologically disturbed ones.

On the other hand, it's better for everyone at Walter Reed to have him gone, if he is going to endanger them by doing things like going out for car rides to wave at people.
    No, he should have stayed at WR. He should be in a negative pressure space. He should be surrounded ONLY by people in full PPE: N95 mask, faceshields, gowns/suits, head to toe! Better yet PAPR devices.

He is wreckless with human life. His flagrant disrespect of anyone outside his own body is unforgiveable IMO!

Quote Originally Posted by Gardnr View Post
    No, he should have stayed at WR. He should be in a negative pressure space. He should be surrounded ONLY by people in full PPE: N95 mask, faceshields, gowns/suits, head to toe! Better yet PAPR devices.

He is wreckless with human life. His flagrant disrespect of anyone outside his own body is unforgiveable IMO!
    I just find it so odd that if he was airlifted to Walter Reed, they did not put Pence in charge for 14 days and then put him in a real quarantine like you are describing, and give him something to sleep, to counteract all the steroids. I guess I don't understand how that whole thing works--I keep thinking of Reagan, and Alexander Haig.

Quote Originally Posted by Tybee View Post
    I guess I don't understand how that whole thing works--I keep thinking of Reagan, and Alexander Haig.
    I think the difference is anesthesia.
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    I think the difference is anesthesia.
    Exactly. Trump wasn't in a drug-disabling situation. That said, Dexamethazone is known for psych side effects.....he really shouldn't be making decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by Gardnr View Post
    Exactly. Trump wasn't in a drug-disabling situation. That said, Dexamethazone is known for psych side effects.....he really shouldn't be making decisions.
    Sounds like he is going off the rails and needs to be subdued. Comments on twitter are unnerving. Time for an intervention.

Thread Information