Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Do you think Trump actually has/had COVID-19? Yes - No

Yes. I've not heard anything otherwise and can't twist it into a conspiracy theory without more information.

Schrödinger's President.

I just looked up "Qanon beliefs on Trump & covid" on Google, so of course I know the actual truth...Trump does NOT have covid...of course not; since it's all a hoax and even if it were real, it's easily treatable with hydroxychloroquine. He tweeted the announcement that he and Melania were going into isolation to indicate that super-secret plans to arrest deep state traitors, like Hilary, are about to commence, and he and his trusted advisors need to go into deep protection during the Storm (coming upheaval). This is quite obvious, since Trump tweeted "we will get through this TOGETHER," interpreted as "to get her (Hilary)". So, just Trump, Melania, and his closest, most trusted advisors are being protected....I expect to hear any day now that Ivanka (his favorite child) has tested positive and must quarantine....Eric, I don't think, will test positive. I hope this clears up any questions you may have

I'd lean toward yes just because too many accomplices. HOWEVER, on these particular accomplices, there is a history here, there is Trump's unexpected unannounced visit to Walter Reed in November. Hmm.

Timing seems slightly off in how quickly he was hospitalized and got oxygen. Even if he was infected Weds morning, it's fast, isn't the average to hospitalization like a week from symptoms? OK apparently those more likely to die of covid present more quickly at the hospital. Either that or just extra caution that of course we wouldn't get.

It doesn't help his campaign any though IMO. It gets people focusing on Covid again, it's not a good issue for Trump to put it mildly.
    Trees don't grow on money

The sequence of events as described does not conform to my understanding of How Things Work.

This may only mean that the information channel is distorting that data however.

I agree with Bae’s statement. However, it is a tricky virus, And he has had the benefit of treatments that other people seldom receive.

I think it’s likely his ranting and yelling during the “debate” helped him combat the virus. I’ve read several places/times that one of the most important and effective early treatments is deep breathing. Normally, people feel so lousy With high fever that they rest, when they really need the exact opposite, movement and deep breathing.

I also think he had already tested positive before the “debate” and he thought perhaps that was his only chance to face Biden, hence, the extremely bad behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by befree View Post
    I just looked up "Qanon beliefs on Trump & covid" on Google, so of course I know the actual truth...Trump does NOT have covid...of course not; since it's all a hoax and even if it were real, it's easily treatable with hydroxychloroquine. He tweeted the announcement that he and Melania were going into isolation to indicate that super-secret plans to arrest deep state traitors, like Hilary, are about to commence, and he and his trusted advisors need to go into deep protection during the Storm (coming upheaval). This is quite obvious, since Trump tweeted "we will get through this TOGETHER," interpreted as "to get her (Hilary)". So, just Trump, Melania, and his closest, most trusted advisors are being protected....I expect to hear any day now that Ivanka (his favorite child) has tested positive and must quarantine....Eric, I don't think, will test positive. I hope this clears up any questions you may have
    Hahaha! I was immediately suspicious when I saw that tweet. Like Melania would support him "in sickness and in health."
    Kudos to you for having the fortitude to read QAnon prattlings, so the rest of us don't have to.
    I'll give them props for creativity though.

Who knows where this will all end, rushing through the disease, Remdesiver, the steroid etc., those are supposed to be used at different stages of the disease. Maybe it's all to declare to the population the wonders of monoclonal antibodies. Of course antibodies might work but n1 (if that) and only approved for emergency use as not fully tested - but some antibody treatments seem to be being used some places, and how widely available even is it. I know, I know, these could be entirely unavailable to the 99% and Trump would be telling everyone to take them anyway, just because we're post-reality with Trump. Better than the manufacturer of cheap junky pillows telling people to take Oleander I suppose but.
    Trees don't grow on money

Quote Originally Posted by ApatheticNoMore View Post
    Who knows where this will all end, rushing through the disease, Remdesiver, the steroid etc., those are supposed to be used at different stages of the disease. Maybe it's all to declare to the population the wonders of monoclonal antibodies. Of course antibodies might work but n1 (if that) and only approved for emergency use as not fully tested - but some antibody treatments seem to be being used some places, and how widely available even is it. I know, I know, these could be entirely unavailable to the 99% and Trump would be telling everyone to take them anyway, just because we're post-reality with Trump. Better than the manufacturer of cheap junky pillows telling people to take Oleander I suppose but.
    I heard an interview with Laurie Garrett this morning, and she was puzzled that two of his treatments seemed at odds with each other, among other things.

If ever there were a president who would attempt such an absurd hoax, it's certainly Trump. But no, I don't think it's a hoax. I'm not big on conspiracy theories generally--people so want to believe them since they are so much more fun than boring old reality.

The boring old reality here is that Trump got infected through his irresponsible and reckless behavior and the illness is now running its course, although what that course is isn't at all clear and won't be for several more days at least. That he's planning to return to the WH means only that he's capable of walking far enough to get into a car. They've got a full-blown hospital suite there waiting for him. His doctor appears to be just another Trump sycophant, so most of what he says tells us nothing.

Thread Information