Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Oct 31 - will you trick or treat for Halloween?

Quote Originally Posted by rosarugosa View Post
    Catherine - I cannot imagine you as a salesperson! That's not an insult - it just doesn't sound like you.
    You read me correctly. I'm not insulted. It's not my strong suit for sure! I'm the anti-salesperson: "I know you probably don't want this, but...." I once won $10k for top sales in market research bookings, and I frankly don't understand how I did it. I wasn't trying to be the top salesperson, that's for sure. It was a fluke. I was just doing my job.
    "Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it--every, every minute?" Emily Webb, Our Town
    www.silententry.wordpress.com

I can see catherine being the top market research sales booker. It's her field and she undoubtedly knows what sells and what is a good product. Just as I know myself to be the top cyber insurance policy sales guy at my current job. I'm in that position because I think we have a great product and I'm proud to offer it to insurance brokers and their clients. But get me to try and sell Mary Kay... I'd be laughably bad at it because I just don't get any of it. The soap I use everyday in the shower is the leftovers I have brought home from hotel stays. And it works just fine for me. That's the level of concern I have for that type of thing. Trying to sell someone a more expensive soap than my "free" soap would be impossible to me.

Thread Information