Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you give out your correct birthday?

Do you give out your correct birthday?

I have to laugh because I always give a bogus birthday to anyone who has no business knowing it. For some unknown reason, I make myself older... shudder.... don't know why? I have been getting birthday wishes all this month.

No, Facebook thinks I am about 100 years old. Or however old you can be to check the earliest year of birth they offered.
    Last edited by iris lilies; 10-12-20 at 10:57am.

When I don't have to, I don't give out my birthday. However, I have no problem telling my age.
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi
    Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. HH Dalai Lama
    In a world where you can be anything - be kind. Unknown

Hmm... I'm wondering who has to know your birthday and why you feel you need to give them a bogus one? Like when you're purchasing liquor and they have to check your ID by law?

I've never given anyone whose business it wasn't a phony birth date, but I don't remember many occasions when I had the opportunity to. Just for the record, 3/26/1952.
    "Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it--every, every minute?" Emily Webb, Our Town
    www.silententry.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by catherine View Post
    Hmm... I'm wondering who has to know your birthday and why you feel you need to give them a bogus one? Like when you're purchasing liquor and they have to check your ID by law?

I've never given anyone whose business it wasn't a phony birth date, but I don't remember many occasions when I had the opportunity to. Just for the record, 3/26/1952.
    All of the websites that require registration to use, and that wont let you skip the birthdate question, that’s who.

Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    All of the websites that require registration to use, and that wont let you skip the birthdate question, that’s who.
    Got it.
    "Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it--every, every minute?" Emily Webb, Our Town

I get asked for my birthday at every medical appointment.

Quote Originally Posted by LDAHL View Post
    I get asked for my birthday at every medical appointment.
    Yes, and at CVS when picking up a prescription. But I have no problem with that at all.

I always lie on random forms. Then I can't remember what date I made up. I think Facebook thinks my birthday's in April.

Quote Originally Posted by catherine View Post

This website for one. I got a happy birthday greeting. My birthday is in October though... so not totally bogus.

Thread Information