Thread: Never thought this would happen in Arizona...

Senior Member gimmethesimplelife's Avatar

Never thought this would happen in Arizona...

It truly looks as if Arizona is about to join the developed world and flip blue.....and strongly blue. I've read Arizona may stay that way, too. There is enough revulsion of Trump/lower income fear of the GOP, and enough folks moving in from liberal states that Arizona may actually flip blue and stay flipped.

I.knew I was doing the right thing investing time and energy in the neighborhood. Rob

Yppej
    My dad used to want to move to Wyoming to add to the small numbers of Democrats there, but my mother would never agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Yppej View Post
    My dad used to want to move to Wyoming to add to the small numbers of Democrats there, but my mother would never agree.
    I spent some time in Wyoming this summer, several weeks in the Cody area, and was quite impressed with the people there. I'd hate to see that wonderful state ruined by political homesteaders.
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

Yppej
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    I spent some time in Wyoming this summer, several weeks in the Cody area, and was quite impressed with the people there. I'd hate to see that wonderful state ruined by political homesteaders.
    Ted Turner moved to Montana and presumably votes from there, although he owns land in Wyoming. There are probably some limousine liberals who've relocated to Jackson Hole along with rich conservatives. My dad is not in that social class though.

Thread Information