Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: November Frugals!

I got all my money back from 2 different airlines that I booked in November, 2019. I contested the charges with my CC. The airlines have 60 days to dispute the charges and never did.

Olives never did go down to my sweet spot price of $.99 last year, but surprising enough, they did this year so I've been stocking up a bit.

One can never have too many olives.

Yppej
    I have had olives go bad - develop a white coating. So I don't stock them for too long.

Finally bought the folding laundry rack I've been eyeing for some time. Target sells it via the website only, so it had to be an order rather than in the store. Had a $2+ in circle points, so I used them, why not?

The rack folds completely flat and will be used to hang the bags of herbs on next spring/summer/fall and then folded away. I can now take down and sell (or use elsewhere) the brass peg rack up on the beams in my kitchen. That was the point. I'm trying to eliminate all the things I do which require me to go up or down a ladder! Hanging herbs to dry and getting them down afterwards is probably the reason I climb a ladder or step ladder the most...

Thread Information