Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Joe Biden elected President!!!!

SIL works at FB as a criminal investigator. His workload has been nonstop as the crazies are planning all sorts of vile things. The drama will continue despite the hope of new leadership.

Quote Originally Posted by LDAHL View Post
    They all look different and think the same. Itís inspiring.
    There are quite a few conservatives--if not Trumpers--heard from. I have all kinds of respect for Michael Steele, Steve Schmidt, Rick Wilson, and others. I believe progressives can work with that (sane, intelligent) branch of the Republican party.

Quote Originally Posted by JaneV2.0 View Post
    I love the contributors on MSNBC, not least because they're such a spectacularly varied assembly. That's my America.
    Oh, I don't know. Their daytime lineup seems to be halfway populated with people named Ali. That may be a slight exaggeration but there's enough that I suspect it may be a bonus qualification.
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

Senior Member gimmethesimplelife's Avatar
    I'm off to the market again. Getting fixings for slowcooker Cashew Chicken. It's time for the neighborhood to celebrate in covid era safe ways. Rob

Quote Originally Posted by gimmethesimplelife View Post
    I'm off to the market again. Getting fixings for slowcooker Cashew Chicken. It's time for the neighborhood to celebrate in covid era safe ways. Rob
    My "party animal" friend--she of the cat on her head--is itching to throw a party, too. She hasn't been able to host her usual ones. Maybe she can arrange a celebratory patio get-together with masks, social distancing and UV wands. But probably not.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    Oh, I don't know. Their daytime lineup seems to be halfway populated with people named Ali. That may be a slight exaggeration but there's enough that I suspect it may be a bonus qualification.
    I love Ali Velshi--he took a (rubber) bullet to continue reporting. And there's Ayman Mohyeldin, too--whose name I always have to look up. Geeks are ably represented by Rachel Maddow and Steve Kornacki... I'm fond of most of them. They're a bright, talented lineup, whose diversity is a welcome change from yesteryear's "all white men in suits" reporters. I was just thinking the other night how nice it is to be able to watch three smart women: Rachel Maddow, Joy Reid, and Nicolle Wallace (who was a Republican appointee to the Bush White House) discuss election issues as if that were a normal occurrence. I'm so glad to be alive now to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by JaneV2.0 View Post
    I love Ali Velshi--he took a (rubber) bullet to continue reporting. And there's Ayman Mohyeldin, too--whose name I always have to look up. Geeks are ably represented by Rachel Maddow and Steve Kornacki... I'm fond of most of them. They're a bright, talented lineup, whose diversity is a welcome change from yesteryear's "all white men in suits" reporters. I was just thinking the other night how nice it is to be able to watch three smart women: Rachel Maddow, Joy Reid, and Nicolle Wallace (who was a Republican appointee to the Bush White House) discuss election issues as if that were a normal occurrence. I'm so glad to be alive now to see it.
    MSNBC is my daytime news outlet of choice even though they've been rather sparing of actual news these past few years. I skip their evening programming since it's even more opinion based than the daytime shows and there's never any doubt what their opinions are, plus there's less eye candy at night. I do enjoy seeing Steve Kornacki's election coverage, he's such a good natured and awkward geek in his trademark rumpled khaki pants you can't help but like him.
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

I mostly watch at night, predictably.

Quote Originally Posted by LDAHL View Post
    They all look different and think the same. It’s inspiring.
    I snorted my tea out at this!

Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    Haha! I saw one of the other ones awhile ago--Ali Vitali. "All Ali, all the time, MSNBC" could be their new slogan.

Thread Information