Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Biden Hypocrisy

Biden Hypocrisy

Biden campaigns complaining people can't hug their grandchildren due to covid:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...grandkids.html

Biden celebrates his victory hugging his grandchildren indoors, none of them wearing masks:

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...thers-election

Do as I day not as I do is his modus operandi.

Thereís a lot of factors to consider.

My story:

I didnít see my grandkids from June til September. When I saw them in September I hugged them. A lot.

My Reasons:

Spouse and I had been isolating for 2 months and I was 2 months post covid infection.

Grandkids had been home for the whole summer, and then school from home for this school year started in September

Son works outdoors mostly alone and wears a mask

Daughter-in-law gave up her job to teach the grandsons at home so she pretty much is isolated

Grandsons played outdoors with a few neighbor friends

Almost no indoor time in grandsons household with others, and they had the windows opened 24 hours a day all summer

So we decided to visit and hug a few times in sept. and early Oct.

That is now over because their house is closed up for the winter and they do see the neighbor kids to play.

We need to each determine the risk in our individual situations. And not judge others without all the info.

Quote Originally Posted by Tammy View Post
    We need to each determine the risk in our individual situations. And not judge others without all the info.
    Yup.

For all we know, his grandkids are part of his "pod". Or everyone tested and quarantined properly before getting together for the election week festivities. Or a dozen other reasonable things.

I'm likely to go visit my father in CA, and likely to retrieve him to move up here with me. We are engaging in best-practices quarantine/isolation/testing protocols to make this happen.

But that's not why the thread was started, eh?

With proper procedures and precautions you can hug people as mentioned above. Why would you jump to the conclusion that he wouldn't do that off a photo with no information? This is how venomous BS is spread.

They live in separate households, and during the campaign they supposedly only saw Joe on the porch:

https://www.oprahmag.com/entertainme...grandchildren/

Joe was also hiding out in his basement. Since then he resumed actively campaigning and you see him standing shoulder to shoulder with people like Kamala.

Right after the election is called Joe doesn't need to be careful around his grandkids anymore. Off the porch into the house and let's hug it up! Right after the election Pfizer announces a 95% effective vaccine.

I'm not going so far as to say the virus was a hoax to do in Donald Trump, but I can see why some people think that.

"Hiding out in his basement"...

Uh huh.

Tell us more....

Please tell the other countries dealing with the pandemic that they can stand down..... it was just a hoax. Or was Trump so evil that the entire globe conspired to get him out?

BTW, my sister is staying home in quarantine for two weeks so she can come over, pick up her birthday present and watch Hamilton Friday night. Hope that passes muster.

Quote Originally Posted by Yppej View Post
    I'm not going so far as to say the virus was a hoax to do in Donald Trump, but I can see why some people think that.
    "What is Paralipsis?"

A common bogus rhetorical device.

The photos might be worth the risk to the grandkids. Remind everyone you're related to Joe and you might get rich some day a la Barisma.

Quote Originally Posted by Yppej View Post
    The photos might be worth the risk to the grandkids. Remind everyone you're related to Joe and you might get rich some day a la Barisma.
    And....there it is.

Bingo!

Thread Information