Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Well thought out reminders

Quote Originally Posted by LDAHL View Post
    Well, when you say that the best thing that could happen is that someone shoot him, can’t I think both Trump and you are ridiculous? If I say Trump’s an embarrassment, but he’s no Hitler, is that sticking up for him?

I just don’t see much difference between you and Trump when it comes to overheated rhetoric. Why take either of two nonsensical sides?
    You have stood up for trump for years. Now you think he is ridiculous. I admit I don't care how he is gone. Thankfully, it will be the way it should. And, he is a Hitler wanna-be. You just didn't/don't want to see it. Now, that is ridiculous!

And denying his Russian connection/dependence is ridiculous. It's well-documented.

Quote Originally Posted by frugal-one View Post
    You have stood up for trump for years. Now you think he is ridiculous. I admit I don't care how he is gone. Thankfully, it will be the way it should. And, he is a Hitler wanna-be. You just didn't/don't want to see it. Now, that is ridiculous!
    Clearly, you haven’t been paying attention. You seem to think anything less than hyperventilating on command is support of Trump. Can’t a reasonable person disagree with both his overwrought bluster and yours?

And as to the constant tedious Hitler comparisons, can’t a reasonable person compare the Fuhrer’s transition from power with Trump’s and draw a different conclusion?

Quote Originally Posted by LDAHL View Post
    Clearly, you haven’t been paying attention. You seem to think anything less than hyperventilating on command is support of Trump. Can’t a reasonable person disagree with both his overwrought bluster and yours?

And as to the constant tedious Hitler comparisons, can’t a reasonable person compare the Fuhrer’s transition from power with Trump’s and draw a different conclusion?

Look up characteristics of dictators! Clearly, YOU have not been paying attention! A reasonable person would see the correlation.

Daddy Joe is saying now that Trump is allowing all normal transition of administrations to takes place but Trump is not speaking to him.

This is bad ...because?

[QUOTE=iris lilies;368571]Daddy Joe is saying now that Trump is allowing all normal transition of administrations to takes place but Trump is not speaking to him.

Dictator wanna-be trump not speaking to anyone is a great relief. Biden should be able to get reliable information from people who know what is going on.

Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    Daddy Joe is saying now that Trump is allowing all normal transition of administrations to takes place but Trump is not speaking to him.

This is bad ...because?
    I don't think anyone was arguing that is particularly bad, the thing is transition funds were being held up, but are now released. Meanwhile currently Trump is still meeting with state officials still pushing that the election was stolen. The odds get worse every day that anything comes of it. So it's mostly conspiracy mongering, chaos sowing, and yes quite likely ultimately all about personal grift.
    Trees don't grow on money

Quote Originally Posted by ApatheticNoMore View Post
    I don't think anyone was arguing that is particularly bad, the thing is transition funds were being held up, but are now released. Meanwhile currently Trump is still meeting with state officials still pushing that the election was stolen. The odds get worse every day that anything comes of it. So it's mostly conspiracy mongering, chaos sowing, and yes quite likely ultimately all about personal grift.
    I know, I was just kidding. I think it’s a good thing that Trump is not speaking to Joe because it must be kind of a relief.

I fear the Trump administration is sabotaging everything in sight (and out of sight) as fast as they can. They'll be leaving a lot of positions unfilled and a wake of chaos.

So far, PE Biden is making solid choices. He's not a revolutionary--that's for sure--but at least he knows what he's doing.

Quote Originally Posted by JaneV2.0 View Post
    I fear the Trump administration is sabotaging everything in sight (and out of sight) as fast as they can. They'll be leaving a lot of positions unfilled and a wake of chaos.

So far, PE Biden is making solid choices. He's not a revolutionary--that's for sure--but at least he knows what he's doing.
    It’s hard for me to believe that Old Joe with his old Pol ways will have a more chaotic staffing situation than what went on in the White House in 2017 and in certain periods after.

Thread Information