Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 105

Thread: Well thought out reminders

  1. #31
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,186
    Quote Originally Posted by LDAHL View Post
    Well, when you say that the best thing that could happen is that someone shoot him, can’t I think both Trump and you are ridiculous? If I say Trump’s an embarrassment, but he’s no Hitler, is that sticking up for him?

    I just don’t see much difference between you and Trump when it comes to overheated rhetoric. Why take either of two nonsensical sides?
    You have stood up for trump for years. Now you think he is ridiculous. I admit I don't care how he is gone. Thankfully, it will be the way it should. And, he is a Hitler wanna-be. You just didn't/don't want to see it. Now, that is ridiculous!

  2. #32
    Senior Member JaneV2.0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    12,820
    And denying his Russian connection/dependence is ridiculous. It's well-documented.

  3. #33
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    6,364
    Quote Originally Posted by frugal-one View Post
    You have stood up for trump for years. Now you think he is ridiculous. I admit I don't care how he is gone. Thankfully, it will be the way it should. And, he is a Hitler wanna-be. You just didn't/don't want to see it. Now, that is ridiculous!
    Clearly, you havenít been paying attention. You seem to think anything less than hyperventilating on command is support of Trump. Canít a reasonable person disagree with both his overwrought bluster and yours?

    And as to the constant tedious Hitler comparisons, canít a reasonable person compare the Fuhrerís transition from power with Trumpís and draw a different conclusion?

  4. #34
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,186
    Quote Originally Posted by LDAHL View Post
    Clearly, you haven’t been paying attention. You seem to think anything less than hyperventilating on command is support of Trump. Can’t a reasonable person disagree with both his overwrought bluster and yours?

    And as to the constant tedious Hitler comparisons, can’t a reasonable person compare the Fuhrer’s transition from power with Trump’s and draw a different conclusion?

    Look up characteristics of dictators! Clearly, YOU have not been paying attention! A reasonable person would see the correlation.

  5. #35
    Senior Member iris lilies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    17,812
    Daddy Joe is saying now that Trump is allowing all normal transition of administrations to takes place but Trump is not speaking to him.

    This is bad ...because?

  6. #36
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,186
    [QUOTE=iris lilies;368571]Daddy Joe is saying now that Trump is allowing all normal transition of administrations to takes place but Trump is not speaking to him.


    Dictator wanna-be trump not speaking to anyone is a great relief. Biden should be able to get reliable information from people who know what is going on.

  7. #37
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    8,317
    Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    Daddy Joe is saying now that Trump is allowing all normal transition of administrations to takes place but Trump is not speaking to him.

    This is bad ...because?
    I don't think anyone was arguing that is particularly bad, the thing is transition funds were being held up, but are now released. Meanwhile currently Trump is still meeting with state officials still pushing that the election was stolen. The odds get worse every day that anything comes of it. So it's mostly conspiracy mongering, chaos sowing, and yes quite likely ultimately all about personal grift.
    If you want something to get done, ask a busy person. If you want them to have a nervous breakdown that is.

  8. #38
    Senior Member iris lilies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    17,812
    Quote Originally Posted by ApatheticNoMore View Post
    I don't think anyone was arguing that is particularly bad, the thing is transition funds were being held up, but are now released. Meanwhile currently Trump is still meeting with state officials still pushing that the election was stolen. The odds get worse every day that anything comes of it. So it's mostly conspiracy mongering, chaos sowing, and yes quite likely ultimately all about personal grift.
    I know, I was just kidding. I think it’s a good thing that Trump is not speaking to Joe because it must be kind of a relief.

  9. #39
    Senior Member JaneV2.0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    12,820
    I fear the Trump administration is sabotaging everything in sight (and out of sight) as fast as they can. They'll be leaving a lot of positions unfilled and a wake of chaos.

    So far, PE Biden is making solid choices. He's not a revolutionary--that's for sure--but at least he knows what he's doing.

  10. #40
    Senior Member iris lilies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    17,812
    Quote Originally Posted by JaneV2.0 View Post
    I fear the Trump administration is sabotaging everything in sight (and out of sight) as fast as they can. They'll be leaving a lot of positions unfilled and a wake of chaos.

    So far, PE Biden is making solid choices. He's not a revolutionary--that's for sure--but at least he knows what he's doing.
    It’s hard for me to believe that Old Joe with his old Pol ways will have a more chaotic staffing situation than what went on in the White House in 2017 and in certain periods after.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •