Thread: Vitamin F - heard of it?

Vitamin F - heard of it?

A friend sent me this and thought it fun to share as it covers you as the online friends who educate me on so many topics.

Vitamin F .... a necessity of life !!!

The following goes for family too .....

Why do I have a variety of friends who are all so different in character?

How is it possible that I can get along with them all?

I think that each one helps to bring out a "different" part of me.

With one of them I am polite. With another I joke, with another I can be a bit naughty...

I can sit down and talk about serious matters with one. With another I laugh a lot.

I listen to one friend's problems. Then I listen to another one's advice for me.

My friends are like pieces of a jigsaw puzzle. When completed, they form a treasure box.

A treasure of friends!

They are my friends who understand me better than I understand myself.

They're friends who support me through good days and bad.

Real Age doctors tell us that friends are good for our health.

Dr. Oz calls them Vitamin F (for Friends) and counts the benefits of friends as essential to our well-being.

Research shows that people in strong social circles have less risk of depression and terminal strokes.

If you enjoy Vitamin F constantly, you can be up to 30 years younger than your real age.

The warmth of friendship stops stress and even in your most intense moments, it decreases the chance of a cardiac arrest or stroke by 50%.

I'm so happy that I have a stock of Vitamin F!

In summary, we should value our friends and keep in touch with them.

We should try to see the funny side of things and laugh together and pray for each other in the tough moments.

Some of my friends are friends on line. I know I am part of theirs because their names appear on my computer screen often and I feel blessed that they care as much for me as I care for them.

Thank you for being one of my Vitamins !

The most beautiful thing about friendship is that we can grow separately without growing apart.

Have an awesome day !
    As Cicero said, “Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all the others.”

I like this---and I concur! I've never met any of you all, but I've been hanging out here with you for many years now. I must enjoy it and get something out of it (I know I do and have!) or I wouldn't keep coming back.

I like to think any kind of friendship, virtual or IRL, is healthful.
    My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far today, I have finished two bags of M&Ms and a chocolate cake. I feel better already!

Thread Information