Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where did my package go?

Where did my package go?

I spent much of November putting together a box of Christmas gifts for my grand-twins. That included sewing some very detailed things I spent hours on where I had to shop online for just the right fabric, make my own patterns etc. I sent it by USPS Priority Mail on Dec 7. I am holding out hope that it will still get there but after two weeks, I don't know. Makes me so sad as a lot of heart went into making things rather than buying "stuff".

Sometimes your package is just sitting somewhere. If you use the tracker to see where it is it sometimes will start moving.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkytoe View Post
    I spent much of November putting together a box of Christmas gifts for my grand-twins. That included sewing some very detailed things I spent hours on where I had to shop online for just the right fabric, make my own patterns etc. I sent it by USPS Priority Mail on Dec 7. I am holding out hope that it will still get there but after two weeks, I don't know. Makes me so sad as a lot of heart went into making things rather than buying "stuff".
    This article was posted elsewhere online I hang out. Things are VERY bad with the USPS right now. https://www.inquirer.com/business/us...-20201218.html

Pinky, I think your package will show up as long as it was tightly bound. That is, unless they have package thieves at your daughters place.But oooooo sending by priority mail that’s bad news

I was astonished, absolutely gob smacked, to get a package from Romania yesterday. It was mailed December 7.

I sent off an item to be serviced and it took around 10 days to get there. Servicing took an hour and back in the smallest priority box, and out back to Independence, with an expected delivery date of seven days, which was supposed to be a Tuesday. Tuesday, it was still in another state, and the date and time changed regularly until it actually arrived last Saturday.

Fed Ex, UPS are turning down packaged from places that have reached their maximum. USPS cannot refuse business and get backed up.

FedEx delivered a package from Arizona to Ohio in 3 days. I was stunned.

Post office hasn’t yet delivered an identical package from Phoenix to Phoenix, 4 days later ...

I tracked the package and it went from Denver to Las Vegas back to Denver and then on to Austin. It arrived today all in one piece. Dec 7 to Dec 21. Whew!!

The volume of stuff being moved these days with fewer (reportedly) staff and covid limitations has stressed all the delivery systems. Glad to hear that it arrived.
    Now you can enjoy your Christmas.
    As Cicero said, “Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all the others.”

Great news!

Quote Originally Posted by pinkytoe View Post
    I tracked the package and it went from Denver to Las Vegas back to Denver and then on to Austin. It arrived today all in one piece. Dec 7 to Dec 21. Whew!!
    Oh, good! Just in time.

Thread Information