Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where did my package go?

Yppej
    This makes me think of those figurines stolen from people's yards and then photographed all around the world. Where can a thing go? Anywhere a person can take it.

I ordered 2 books for DH for Christmas, 2 weeks ago. This is from the major city 2 hours from here, both I and the city are in New England. After 9 days of the USPS telling me it's "in transit" it showed up at a specific location: Omaha, NE.

They took all the sorting machines out in my state. I don't know about elsewhere. But I'm telling people I've been "trumped": something which worked before got "fixed" and now doesn't.

God knows when the package will get back to New England? Maybe before New Year's? Valentine's Day?

One of my gifts shuttled back and forth between Portland and Seattle three times before landing in time for Christmas.

All shipping is a crapshoot these days. Some things arrive later than expected; other arrive earlier than expected. This is the new normal.
    "Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it--every, every minute?" Emily Webb, Our Town
    www.silententry.wordpress.com

I just ordered some grow lights. Hoping they get here before spring

Thread Information