Page 39 of 58 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast

Thread: Smallest Space Lived in Happily

Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    I should probably try one before I go to all the trouble they have one installed. Given my lack of love for gadgets, it might be a figurative pain in the ass as well as a literal pain in the ass, ha ha.
    How does one try out a bidet? Call all the neighbors, find one with a bidet, and ask if you can come over to enjoy their facilities?

Quote Originally Posted by rosarugosa View Post
    How does one try out a bidet? Call all the neighbors, find one with a bidet, and ask if you can come over to enjoy their facilities?
    Or, phone hotels around asking if any of their rooms have a bidet and stay there overnight. Funny to think of test-driving a bidet...
    As Cicero said, “Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all the others.”

Quote Originally Posted by razz View Post
    Or, phone hotels around asking if any of their rooms have a bidet and stay there overnight. Funny to think of test-driving a bidet...
    “Hello, could you tell me what temperature your bidets are set at please? I’ll also need to know the thread count of your sheets and towels, and whether you have a waffle maker for the free breakfast.”

Can't imagine... don't even take a bath at a hotel much less for something so personal. Also, can't imagine letting ANYONE watch me use a bidet.
    Last edited by frugal-one; 4-19-21 at 8:28pm.

After this discussion I am off of this idea! There will not be a bidet in the irislily household.

Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    After this discussion I am off of this idea! There will not be a bidet in the irislily household.
    Have to ask - what the deciding factor for this final decision, the cold water at Idahl's house or the test driving?
    As Cicero said, “Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all the others.”

Have to ask - what the deciding factor for this final decision, the cold water at Idahl's house or the test driving?
    Thanks for the laugh!

the potentially cold water thing is something I had not thought about. Eek.

And really, it’s another gadget to go wrong, another thing to pop off and leak all over. already I didn’t hook up an ice maker in my condo because I am fearful of it going bad. Surprisingly, this 100 year old building has a water line for an ice maker in the kitchen.

My son and I were wondering if I will have a water line in mine that was built in 1979. Of not he can run one off the dishwasher. I need my ice).

I have known two people that had serious leaks from refrigerator water lines. We just use a silicone ice tray.

Thread Information