Page 57 of 58 FirstFirst ... 74755565758 LastLast

Thread: Smallest Space Lived in Happily

Very pretty!!!
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi
    Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. HH Dalai Lama
    In a world where you can be anything - be kind. Unknown

I love that Sweetana!

I revisited this thread as we have been watching Tiny Home Nation to pass time each evening ( we are not TV watchers generally). I think we spend more time saying OMG than Wow that’s cool. Anyhow me and my fact checking habit I have looked up almost all that have been on the show to see where are they now or such. An overwhelming percent of homes can be found on Realtor on sold homes or Airbnb. So I looked up one in TN and saw it listed for over night stays. I hesitated for one day on it if would be fun since we had seen it. Next day we realized we would not sleep well if at all in the confining loft, so we had a good laugh at that idea of paying to not sleep.

I am glad that I have 2 bedrooms as my son has been staying and once he is gone 2 of my friends from high school are coming.

In my mind tiny homes would make great alternatives to dorm rooms, vacation venues, or temporary housing, for the most part. But I could be very comfortable in 1000 sq. ft. or so.

Quote Originally Posted by Teacher Terry View Post
    I am glad that I have 2 bedrooms as my son has been staying and once he is gone 2 of my friends from high school are coming.
    I agree--2 BRs is a must-have for me, no matter how small the house. I'm glad you got the 2 BR, Terry--you were considering the 1BR, right? I use my 2nd BR as an office/sleeping space for my kids when they come. It really makes things so much better. Now, if I could only figure out how to fit two more nice comfy chairs into the living/dining area....
    "Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it--every, every minute?" Emily Webb, Our Town
    www.silententry.wordpress.com

I was considering a big one bedroom that was as big as the 2 bedroom I have now. Glad I didn’t choose that one.

Yes, I want two bedrooms in whatever I eventually downsize into.
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi
    Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. HH Dalai Lama
    In a world where you can be anything - be kind. Unknown

My son is going to Mexico for 3 months in a few weeks. Yesterday the kitchen light was hanging by the wires. I am picking up a new one today. Then I got up this morning and my son had emptied below the sink and around the countertop to determine what is leaking. Turns out it’s the faucet. I had a word with my condo and told it to make sure anything that breaks my son has time to fix it).

Thread Information