Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: To Those Of You Who Support Joe Biden.....

Senior Member gimmethesimplelife's Avatar

To Those Of You Who Support Joe Biden.....

Are you doing anything special to commemorate his being sworn in January 20th? I've got plans to do.a lot of Middle Eastern cooking - mostly stew. It's a big deal where I live and a lot of people no longer working so many have time for it but I don't know if I am working that day or not. Rob

Quote Originally Posted by gimmethesimplelife View Post
    Are you doing anything special to commemorate his being sworn in January 20th? I've got plans to do.a lot of Middle Eastern cooking - mostly stew. It's a big deal where I live and a lot of people no longer working so many have time for it but I don't know if I am working that day or not. Rob
    That sounds nice. My only plans right now are to say a prayer, breathe a sigh of relief, and smile a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by gimmethesimplelife View Post
    Are you doing anything special to commemorate his being sworn in January 20th?
    I'm still waiting to see what circus unfolds on Jan 6 and immediately thereafter.

My only plans for Wednesday are to make note of which Republican politicians are part of the treasonous traitor segment of the party. The recent news tells me that in addition to half the republicans in the house there are now 11 or 12 treasonous sh1tbags in the senate. I’m sadly not surprised since the Republican Party went off the rails with their hate of America some time ago but the best I can do is take note so I can remind everyone who clings to the fiction that the party will somehow go back to being decent human beings anytime in the near future.

I'm repeating myself, but I hope the Never Trumpers who continue to leave the Republican Party (I believe Linda Chavez was the latest) can work together to salvage what's left of their "brand." There's certainly a place for principled conservatives--or there should be--at the table.

I rather like Ted Cruz and do not like his leading the charge of Trumperism.

My guy Rand Paul, the only National politician I’ve given money to in recent years, has also been crazy in that camp. Not happy about that.

Quote Originally Posted by jp1 View Post
    My only plans for Wednesday are to make note of which Republican politicians are part of the treasonous traitor segment of the party.
    I think it's nice that these folks are rushing to put their own names on the list of traitors to the republic. Shameful.

And now Trump was recorded yesterday trying to strongarm the GA Secretary of State, mafia style, into ‘finding’ 12,000 more votes for him. I suppose it’s not surprising. Just sad and pathetic, like pretty much his entire life.

Quote Originally Posted by jp1 View Post
    My only plans for Wednesday are to make note of which Republican politicians are part of the treasonous traitor segment of the party. The recent news tells me that in addition to half the republicans in the house there are now 11 or 12 treasonous sh1tbags in the senate. I’m sadly not surprised since the Republican Party went off the rails with their hate of America some time ago but the best I can do is take note so I can remind everyone who clings to the fiction that the party will somehow go back to being decent human beings anytime in the near future.
    I guess you're talking about the plan to object to the electoral vote certification? I don't expect it to go anywhere anymore than when the Democrats did the same during the last 3 Republican wins. Were they treasonous traitor shitbags as well?
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    I guess you're talking about the plan to object to the electoral vote certification? I don't expect it to go anywhere anymore than when the Democrats did the same during the last 3 Republican wins. Were they treasonous traitor shitbags as well?
    The only reason it's not going to go anywhere is because the democrats control the house. Would you still be so confident of the coup failing if republicans currently controlled the house? Yes, it will fail this time, but the playbook will be ready for the time when a democrat when the presidency but the banana republicans control both branches of congress.

Thread Information