Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Georgia on my mind.....

Maybe it's just me, but I think the past four years have been chaotic and nightmarish so I am ready for any sort of change in a different direction. We tend to blame politicians on either side for everything but I don't find parties to be much different. Maybe ideologically but in the end, all that seems to matter to either party anymore is money, power and corporate wishes. And I think we the people are just as much to blame for what we tolerate and how ignorant we've become.

Quote Originally Posted by bae View Post
    "Vote for me, and I'll increase the Cura Annonae!" - Gnaeus Pompeius Magnus
    Yes. And look what happened to the Republic

Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    I think the answer is to resist dependence by rejecting politicians and parties who's stated goal is to provide for you.
    The answer could be found anywhere on the continuum in your theory. Depending on a person’s opinions, they could work toward a goal anywhere on the continuum.

I’m not sure it would have much effect, if this continuum is hundreds of years long and covers an empire.

Quote Originally Posted by Tammy View Post
    The answer could be found anywhere on the continuum in your theory. Depending on a person’s opinions, they could work toward a goal anywhere on the continuum.

I’m not sure it would have much effect, if this continuum is hundreds of years long and covers an empire.
    I celebrate being in the last glory days of the empire. If it’s all downhill from here,
    it is goid to be old.

Yppej
    The new highly contagious strain of covid has been identified in Georgia. The election will be a superspreader event and reporters who could work remotely but insist on going out to the polls to interview people will hop on planes and spread it around the country. Biden and Trump and their staffers who went down to campaign will hop on planes and spread it around the country.

Clutch those pearls.

Senior Member gimmethesimplelife's Avatar
    Polls closed in the Peach State. What will be will be.

It’s looking really good for the Democrats. So happy!!

Senior Member gimmethesimplelife's Avatar
    YES! YES! YES! Less covid related homelessness and hunger truly seem to be within America's grasp as the Senate is on the vergebof flipping blue. Oh happy day!!!

And I need to truly thank outgoing DJT fir being so insane and utterly self centered. Without his extremely inappropriate behavior of late, this may not have been possible. We are talking of the vote against your best interests Deep South here. Rob

Thread Information