Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Counting the electoral college

Counting the electoral college

Before this year I, like most everyone else, never thought much of this. Tonight, after the events of today, I’m glued to it like it’s must see tv. Anyone else doing the same? And how late am I going to have to stay up? Thank goodness I live in the pacific time zone.

It's good to see who the seditionists are.

Quote Originally Posted by bae View Post
    It's good to see who the seditionists are.
    But is what happened today really any different from looting a cvs? Apparently there are some people so desperate to believe that their party hasn’t crashed and burned and enabled a seditious attack on our government that they don’t see the difference. Asking for a friend.

That appeared so quickly in the meme-o-sphere that it almost seems prescripted.

Well, one does often go to cvs for prescriptions.

Quote Originally Posted by jp1 View Post
    Before this year I, like most everyone else, never thought much of this. Tonight, after the events of today, I’m glued to it like it’s must see tv. Anyone else doing the same? And how late am I going to have to stay up? Thank goodness I live in the pacific time zone.
    I assumed it would go well and daddy Joe would be finalized in his election. So I slept well with that confidence.

So much is going on in my life that I went to bed early without giving it a thought.

Yes it went off without a hitch. The only noteworthy thing was that the dude in the senate who tallied the votes had the loudest pen ever. And his check marks by each senator’s names must’ve been four inches long.

Quote Originally Posted by jp1 View Post
    Yes it went off without a hitch. The only noteworthy thing was that the dude in the senate who tallied the votes had the loudest pen ever. And his check marks by each senator’s names must’ve been four inches long.
    That is funny.

And I guess I’m sorry? For you? That you weren’t able to find more things to be outraged by?

I watched some of the opening discussion and talks and was impressed with some of the political rhetoric. Mitt gave an especially powerful talk. At a time he was pretty much unfriended by his GOP constituents but maybe the table has turned and he could be one of their heroes.

Thread Information