Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2024

Yppej

Let the jockeying begin. Some contenders are mentioned in the article below. I did not see two who interest me, John Kasich and Rand Paul, listed.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-b1787587.html

For the Dems if Biden does not run again I think Harris will be a shoe-in.

I don't think I can bear to think about this just yet.

The Dems already seem trying to lose, I think they might be paid to lose, boy is that party horrible. Trump was not paid to lose merely a victim of his personality disorder. But I'm not interested in Kasich (why not just Romney) though I admit Kasich is far better than the white supremacist right, nor Paul (even less so given him on covid and unlike Kasich he would pander to that crowd).
    Trees don't grow on money

Quote Originally Posted by rosarugosa View Post
    I don't think I can bear to think about this just yet.
    Me either. Things seem so unpredictable today that trying to place bets on the future seems like a shot in the dark. I'll wait until I can make an educated guess.
    "Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it--every, every minute?" Emily Webb, Our Town
    www.silententry.wordpress.com

As a neighbour, I hereby resolve to ignore the Simple Public Policy forum as the polarization of US politics is beyond my understanding. Mods, can I, meaning am I able to, hit a button to ignore an entire forum? I usually enjoy all the other forums and their content.
    As Cicero said, “Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all the others.”

Quote Originally Posted by razz View Post
    As a neighbour, I hereby resolve to ignore the Simple Public Policy forum as the polarization of US politics is beyond my understanding. Mods, can I, meaning am I able to, hit a button to ignore an entire forum? I usually enjoy all the other forums and their content.
    I'm not aware of any way to ignore an entire forum and the question hasn't come up in the vBulletin support forums. Luckily for you, the left leaning forum members who initiate the vast majority of our Public Policy forum threads seem to be taking a break from politics so ignoring the remaining threads shouldn't be terribly difficult.
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by razz View Post
    If you don’t like it, just don’t go there.

Born in L.A.-NYC 2nd Home-Rustbelt is home base
    I'm done voting. It is all lies / scams. Lets get on with the destruction of America as founded.

Quote Originally Posted by invisibleflash View Post
    Lets get on with the destruction of America as founded.
    A bunch of people tried that a couple weeks ago, but fortunately they failed.

Quote Originally Posted by invisibleflash View Post
    I'm done voting. It is all lies / scams. Lets get on with the destruction of America as founded.
    troll

Thread Information