Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What's For Breakfast?

Tomorrow will be 2 hard boiled eggs and 3 clementines. When I get hungry again, an apple w/2T peanut butter.

Yppej
    I had fresh chives from the garden in my omelet this morning. They grow outside the dryer vent and come up early.

Yppej
    Celery microwaved with cheese on it. I get the combination of crunchy and cheesy without the carbs of nachos.

Made my normal egg casserole for the week. This time added various frozen pepper strips, mushrooms and, of course, swiss cheese. Set for the week!
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi
    Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. HH Dalai Lama
    In a world where you can be anything - be kind. Unknown

Yppej
    Coconut and ginger omelette.

My breakfasts are the same 5 or 6 days a week. A cup of almond milk, a scoop of Garden of Life meal replacement protein powder, a banana or other serving of fruit, a handful of spinach or other green, and a few ice cubes. Blended. I'm planting early spring greens this week and it will be nice to have fresh greens from the garden soon.

Yppej
    I am trying different things in my egg and cheese omelet staples. Yesterday was black olives, today onion and radish.

Quote Originally Posted by KayLR View Post
    Tried something different. Saw this online.
    Cut a sweet potato lengthwise in 1/4-in. thickness. Place them in your toaster and toast about 3-4 times. Top with poached egg, a bit of shredded cheese and turkey bacon pieces.
    Yes, it was good.
    Like a regular toaster, not a toaster oven? This works?? (We love sweet potatoes.)

Thread Information