Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nanny Employer

I suppose one could waste time getting angry of every possible piece of legislation someone somewhere proposed that won't make it past committee. Does the lack of Trump's daily chaos means they have to try extra hard now to generate outrage?

But no you are simply wrong about how life works. *shrug* I work from home and had to use my own laptop. The company is not big and did not prior to this have ANY work from home capacity. About a month ago my laptop stopped connecting to the work vpn altogether DUE TO software that WORK INSTALLED. Since they couldn't fix that, I now have a work laptop. So it was my own laptop, and extra expense for internet (got more expensive internet as it was a struggle to work with what I have) but saved on commute. I'm not complaining, but I also really doubt this is serious legislation that is being proposed rather than just something being talked about to generate anger. One could itemize expenses for tax purposes I suppose, but with Trump's tax changes itemization generally makes very little sense anymore if it ever did.

I don't drink coffee.
    Trees don't grow on money

That article doesn't seem to reference anyone proposing any actual legislation (and it's from August).
    Trees don't grow on money

Thread Information