Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: I Hate My Car

Glad you’ve got it!

So glad it worked out!!

Yppej
    Well a month after getting the Forte I am driving to work this morning and out of the corner of my eye, as my eyes are on the road, something about "battery left" flashes on the dashboard. I couldn't believe it. Called and am taking the car to the dealer tomorrow to be checked. A brand new car and there is an issue with the battery. Unbelievable! I know other people here have had good experiences with Kia but I will never buy one again. First the Rio died the first full day I had it, now this.

Quote Originally Posted by Yppej View Post
    Well a month after getting the Forte I am driving to work this morning and out of the corner of my eye, as my eyes are on the road, something about "battery left" flashes on the dashboard. I couldn't believe it. Called and am taking the car to the dealer tomorrow to be checked. A brand new car and there is an issue with the battery. Unbelievable! I know other people here have had good experiences with Kia but I will never buy one again. First the Rio died the first full day I had it, now this.
    Wow, I'm sorry you are having so many issues. That just sucks.

I thought most new cars had a number of annoying bugs that had to be worked out, but that might be a problem of days gone by.

Yppej
    Took the car in and they could not find anything wrong with it. The battery shows at 98% capacity. They gave me a coupon for a car wash for the inconvenience and I did that but it made me feel claustrophobic.

Thread Information