Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Drooling over teardrop trailers

Theater seats. All the comforts!

@Alan, that’s a really nice trailer. The bathroom is HUGE!

I happen to not like sliders myself. For me as a single, a small trailer would work just fine. But again, out of my budget, probably permanently. I can get a lot of hotel rooms for what I’d spend on a trailer. And no upkeep to have to worry about.

Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    Theater seats. All the comforts!
    Ha ha, yeah, people talk about going camping in their little travel trailers and motorhomes. We don't camp, we're more 'take your home with you when you travel' people.
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

I think I've been working too hard to get my camping pack/gear load down to under 22 pounds....

Quote Originally Posted by Tradd View Post
    @Alan, that’s a really nice trailer. The bathroom is HUGE!

I happen to not like sliders myself. For me as a single, a small trailer would work just fine. But again, out of my budget, probably permanently. I can get a lot of hotel rooms for what I’d spend on a trailer. And no upkeep to have to worry about.
    I tend to think the same way. My sister knows they will never break even owning an rv compared to staying in hotels but they want to take the dog and cat with them. So it makes sense for them. I’m fine with hiring a cat sitter and getting a hotel and having someone else get paid to do the cleaning. And cooking.

$18K one that isn’t a tear drop
    At 11:50 she says there's a big open space under the bed you can use for storage, but only in the summer because putting stuff in there would block the furnace." Very poor planning imho.

We bought our motor home because we had 4 dogs and wanted to travel for a month at a time with them. Then we had to take the big guy Noki and the motor home saved the day. We bought it used and had a good time but got tired of it.

Quote Originally Posted by bae View Post
    I think I've been working too hard to get my camping pack/gear load down to under 22 pounds....
    A notable quote from Colin Fletcher's The Complete Walker: "You know someone is a real backpacker when they have a drilled out handle on their toothbrush."

This is the Tab S. 15ft long and it has a bathroom. This one is really neat. The boondock package has a solar panel on top. I’d ditch the microwave, which would give you another cabinet, plus no TV. Not sure on price.

https://youtu.be/22T2ZjLzobI

This is the Tab S. 15ft long and it has a bathroom. This one is really neat. The boondock package has a solar panel on top. I’d ditch the microwave, which would give you another cabinet, plus no TV. Not sure on price.

https://youtu.be/22T2ZjLzobI
    That is great! Nice compromise between the tiny teardrops and a standard trainer. When my son was looking, it was really hard to find nice, fully-functioning campers less than 20 ft.
    "Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it--every, every minute?" Emily Webb, Our Town
    www.silententry.wordpress.com

Thread Information