Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Just really grateful (work related)

Senior Member gimmethesimplelife's Avatar

Just really grateful (work related)

I received my first formal performance related feedback at the grocery store - exceeds expectations. There were a few areas of improvement and a few suggestions but WOW!!!

At my age I'm so grateful to have been given this chance outside of hospitality. I'm going to continue to make the most I can of it. Rob

Yppej
    Way to go!

Nice. Hopefully it came with a raise!

Quote Originally Posted by Tradd View Post
    Nice. Hopefully it came with a raise!
    Another three months to go for that. But I'm not complaining as I'm doing better than I was at the Convention Center. Thanks for the kind words btw. Rob

Do the grocery stores in Phoenix still have to send people out each night, scouring the neighborhoods for stolen shopping carts?
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    Do the grocery stores in Phoenix still have to send people out each night, scouring the neighborhoods for stolen shopping carts?
    "Borrowed" carts are a problem in many areas as mrocery any people are car-poor. Locally, a grocery store has finally posted a sign that states that if carts are removed from the parking lot, those responsible will be charged with theft. Not sure how one gets blood from a stone though. Still waiting for the first court ruling on this. Not sure how it can be resolved.
    As Cicero said, “Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all the others.”

Great news Rob!

Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    What Alan probably meant to say was "Great news, Rob--glad your new job worked out so well!" At least I hope so.

Good for you, Rob! Sounds like a stable and fulfilling job. Glad for you.
    My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far today, I have finished two bags of M&Ms and a chocolate cake. I feel better already!

Quote Originally Posted by JaneV2.0 View Post
    What Alan probably meant to say was "Great news, Rob--glad your new job worked out so well!" At least I hope so.
    This has been a running gag between myself and Alan for several years now. I'm sure he means well. Rob

Thread Information