Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm Feel Ungrammatical

Quote Originally Posted by rosarugosa View Post
    I'm sure Happystuff just found out like many of us have, that we cannot edit a typo in our subject line.
    Jeppy's issues seem to run deeper.
    Exactly on being unable to correct a subject line. And trying to write a post on my tablet instead of getting up and using the computer... well, live and learn. LOL.

I also thank all who served, are serving and will serve - and their families.
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi
    Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. HH Dalai Lama
    In a world where you can be anything - be kind. Unknown

My mom said that all their relatives and friends served in WW2 and everyone of them came home alive. Talk about a miracle.

My male relatives (and my beloved) have served--many in the infantry--while being ambivalent about wars and militarism, which only increased after they left the service. Sometimes--as in WWII--their service was necessary, and they did what they felt was their duty.

I'm sure Happystuff just found out like many of us have, that we cannot edit a typo in our subject line.
    Indeed. Over the course of a year now we’ve posted 3,115 comments on a thread about conavirus.

Quote Originally Posted by Teacher Terry View Post
    My mom said that all their relatives and friends served in WW2 and everyone of them came home alive. Talk about a miracle.
    I know! My dad and all of his brothers except for the two youngest served in the military and they all came back alive. I don’t know how that happened. Well, they were in the Navy so there’s that.

Quote Originally Posted by jp1 View Post
    Indeed. Over the course of a year now we’ve posted 3,115 comments on a thread about conavirus.
    I’ve noticed that typo off and on, but most the time I don’t notice it. It would spoil it at this point for me to use my administrative mojo and go in and change the subject line to correct it.

Yppej
    Jeppy's issues seem to run deeper.
    If it's a real deep drop, would I be on a trollercoaster?

I actually don't consider responding less viciously to people who have savaged me trolling. They questioned my morality and sanity, not something like my grammar.

Quote Originally Posted by Yppej View Post
    I actually don't consider responding less viciously to people who have savaged me trolling. They questioned my morality and sanity, not something like my grammar.
    I don't think there is any question about your morality or sanity.

My dad’s entire unit was wiped out in Normandy storming the beaches if I am remembering the location correctly but luckily he was in the hospital. My uncle was stringing wire to communicate behind enemy lines. Some real luck involved.

when you are picking fights with the least objectionable (to anyone) posters on the forum at this point, the problem might be you.
    Trees don't grow on money

Thread Information