Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm Feel Ungrammatical

Yppej

I'm Feel Ungrammatical

I'm feel ungrammatical. People don't appreciate me illiterate self. They be making political decisions I disagree with forgetting all I sacrifices.

I’m make typos and udder mistakes dailey including upside down photos. I dont care.

Deal with it.

I'm feel like trollish Jeppy is. Maybe rethink Jeppy should.
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

Yppej,

I really don’t get it. I understand from your other posts that you are truly unhappy with nearly every aspect of your life, and I realize that colors one’s outlook. But do you intend to be a troll, are you indifferent or oblivious to the impression you create, or do you just have a sense of humor that is so out there I’m incapable of comprehending it?

Quote Originally Posted by Yppej View Post
    I'm feel ungrammatical. People don't appreciate me illiterate self. They be making political decisions I disagree with forgetting all I sacrifices.
    LOL. Feel a little better about yourself now? I truly hope so. LOL.
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi
    Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. HH Dalai Lama
    In a world where you can be anything - be kind. Unknown

I'm feel ungrammatical.
    I'm assuming this is her attempt to ridicule someone, because that makes her feel superior. I would say I didn't know who she was making fun of this time, but then happystuff's post told me who.

Happystuff, don't be intimidated. I like you and your posts, and have never had any problem understanding what you are saying or mean.

What a sad life for Jep. I really mean that, not being sarcastic. The only joy in her life is trying to pull other people down.

Quote Originally Posted by herbgeek View Post
    Happystuff, don't be intimidated. I like you and your posts, and have never had any problem understanding what you are saying or mean.
    Thank you so much for your concern and kind words; I appreciate both.

Intimidated by Yppej? Definitely not. LOL.
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi
    Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. HH Dalai Lama
    In a world where you can be anything - be kind. Unknown

I'm sure Happystuff just found out like many of us have, that we cannot edit a typo in our subject line.
    Jeppy's issues seem to run deeper.

Happystuff, I just want to say my dad was at Parris Island in 1945. I'm sitting here looking at his Guadacanal patch.

Some of us are eternally grateful for all of you.

God bless you and God bless the Corps.

Happy, I am grateful to all who have served. My grandfather was in WW1, my dad, uncles in WW2, ex in Vietnam and my stepson is career military. We have lived in military towns and the lifestyle involves sacrifice let alone people that make the final one. Interesting all 3 of my husbands have served. Thank you.

Thread Information