Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Dr Seuss Banned for being Politically Incorrect!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by invisibleflash View Post
    Well, dems and blacks control America now. So they are the final arbiter of what America will look like. And on the West coast Mexico will be the ruler with a successful Reconquista program.

From what I have seen here, most of you simpletons are dems. (That is no insult, 'simpleton' is a affectionate nickname I use for all of us.) So...you get what you voted for.

I would say that watching America being destroyed from the dems would be good, clean and entertaining sport...except I'm living in it! Even though I voted for Trump. (first time voting since 45 years.) I'm the first to say he is a lying con-man. But...BUT...with Trump we could keep our guns and our Dr. Seuss books. So it is either you vote for the lying con-man or vote to destroy America as founded.
    I don’t see that happening. There are vast reserves of good sense in this country that aren’t necessarily major consumers or producers of feverish social media pifflery. I don’t believe either the pitchfork populists or social justice warriors are all that representative of our national mainstream.

Much to the frustration of the sillier zealots, our system is set up to keep any one group from “control” of the country, even with a transient majority. I hope we retain the wisdom to keep it that way.

Quote Originally Posted by KayLR View Post
    Now it's Pepe Le Pew. Canceled.
    Was it the French accent or Me Too that got him banished?
    I'll miss the little scamp.

Yes, he was a womanizer. All our black girl cats who rubbed up against a white fence will be safe.
    My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far today, I have finished two bags of M&Ms and a chocolate cake. I feel better already!

Quote Originally Posted by KayLR View Post
    Now it's Pepe Le Pew. Canceled.
    I understand people are saying that poor Pepe represents rape culture, I don't think that's right. I think Pepe wanted love, the type of love Maurice Chevalier enjoyed in his movies. I did always feel sorry for the poor painted cats though, not because Pepe wanted their love but because I think Pepe used a little too much cologne.....le pew!
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    I understand people are saying that poor Pepe represents rape culture, I don't think that's right. I think Pepe wanted love, the type of love Maurice Chevalier enjoyed in his movies. I did always feel sorry for the poor painted cats though, not because Pepe wanted their love but because I think Pepe used a little too much cologne.....le pew!
    Or the original incel?

I think he was modeled on Gerard Depardieu...

Just caught up with this and all I can do is LOL.
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi
    Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. HH Dalai Lama
    In a world where you can be anything - be kind. Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by LDAHL View Post
    You could have categories like Jeopardy:

Green or Preen

Cultural Sanitation

Six Degrees of Separation from Hitler

Oberlin Overkill

Name that Ism

Nun Control

Privilege or Prattle
    I am reading this thread again, and this post is hilarious!

Thread Information