Thread: CBD

CBD

I searched and had not seen a post on CBD. Very late to the game and the thought of snake oil at a cost. I am now using a CBD balm on my wrist that had DeQuarvains for an entire year. I have been using the balm for two weeks now with an open mind. I actually feel it helps the nagging ache.
    Your Thoughts n topic please.

CBD seems to work well for many--including dogs and cats. It has never worked for me. I believe Charlotte's Web was a CBD product that prevented seizures in many.

More and more often, manufacturers are combining CBD with CBG and CBN to expand its capabilities. I suspect I'd do well with a fuller-spectrum product like CBD/THC. Since there is no national--or even state--standardization of products, it's hard to know what you're getting, so it's a matter of trial and error, for the most part. Sorry, that was no help at all.

Correct, I went with Lazar Naturals with a third party testing certification, no THC in the product I purchased. Charlottes Web does have 2 class action law suits, not sure that mattered, but doing my research.
    I was given an anti Inflammatory medicine ( don't take meds ) I felt it did nothing, so I just tried to heal and wear a brace for a year. Pain gone just ache and after reading arthritis advice boards I thought why not try.

I've used somewhat expensive CBD oil from what I'm pretty sure is a reputable distributor, both sublingually and mixed with lotion and topical, mostly for joint pain. If there was any benefit was subtle. It does make me sleepy and might help with sleep issues. I know people who swear by it. Personal opinion is that some reports are the placebo effect and some are real. A friend is going through chemo and he says the only CBD that has helped also has THC, but uses it regularly and claims the amount of THC is not enough to get high.

I think it's worth a try and it may work for some people or some problems, or it may not. What I got was pricey.

The ointment I used for knee pain had a tiny amount of Thc in it and works well. The ointment without didn’t work.

CBD with no THC did nothing for me. With THC it is still so minimal that I can't give it a thumbs up. As far as creams or ointments go, pretty much the same. I didn't find it any better than Arnica or Biofreeze.

Some dementia patient caregivers have had luck with it (oral) for their loved ones to calm them during "sundowners" time. Others have not.
    "Do not accumulate for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy and thieves break in and steal. But accumulate for yourselves treasure in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, your heart is also." Jesus

I'm using CBD Oil and is the best since it is very versatile, you can use with food or you can just eat it as it comes, it's very good to vaporze it too, it helps a lot with anxiety and pain, I also bought some cbd online for my dog and it has helped him a lot since he has some problems with his bones.
    Last edited by Alan; 4-28-21 at 2:29pm. Reason: removed link to commercial product

Thread Information