Thread: Neighbor tolerance

Neighbor tolerance

My neighbor still has several Trump signs in her front yard long after the election? She also has an anti-abortion sign with a photo of a fetus. I always wonder what makes people feel the need to express themselves in that way.

Yppej
    Strongly held convictions.

Looking for a confrontation? Lazy? Provocateur? What Yppej said? Could be several reasons. I saw an obviously mentally ill person the other day parading down the street wrapped in a Trump flag. There's that, too.
    My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far today, I have finished two bags of M&Ms and a chocolate cake. I feel better already!

I find these things handy to keep track of who to worry about during the zombie apocalypse.

Quote Originally Posted by bae View Post
    I find these things handy to keep track of who to worry about during the zombie apocalypse.
    Are you expecting this apocalypse any time soon
    As Cicero said, “Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all the others.”

Quote Originally Posted by razz View Post
    Are you expecting this apocalypse any time soon
    Well, we just had a nice practice run with the pandemic, and indeed, some of my neighbors with "interesting" signs were the same ones not wearing masks, not practicing social distancing, and violating our local guidelines as to business practices.

Typically in heavy winter storms they also are not to be found digging out the other neighbors from snow or downed trees either. They do however show up to complain at our yearly meetings about the assessments for fire mitigation/prevention efforts on our shared lands and roads, though I've never seen them actually showing up to fight a wildland fire around here. Perhaps they contribute to the community on other ways.

Oh, now I understand. The variations of the zombies are already making their 'presence' felt.
    As Cicero said, “Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all the others.”

Thread Information