Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Kondo Fatigue

Quote Originally Posted by HappyHiker View Post
    My life will never be perfectly Kondo'd since I seem to have an evil twin who follows behind me and un-does all my tidiness. My junk drawer, for example. Lovely to look at for about a week or so and then it reverts back to its tangled mess

My undies? Forget about it...once folded, they party at night and become all loose and sloppy....but happy.

Fitted sheets hate me and refuse all my best efforts to make friends...
    LOL. Love the partying undies!
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi
    Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. HH Dalai Lama
    In a world where you can be anything - be kind. Unknown

It's sort of weird how we can go through a global pandemic, a big election, and the downs and ups of the stock market, and people can still angry over some aspect of folding underwear, most of which I didn't much follow.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogar View Post
    It's sort of weird how we can go through a global pandemic, a big election, and the downs and ups of the stock market, and people can still angry over some aspect of folding underwear, most of which I didn't much follow.
    Adds new meaning to "don't get your knickers in a twist."

I know GP was a little strident in his opinions but I'm sorry he decided he couldn't stand the heat.
    "Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it--every, every minute?" Emily Webb, Our Town
    www.silententry.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by catherine View Post
    I know GP was a little strident in his opinions but I'm sorry he decided he couldn't stand the heat.
    Oh, he'll be back. He left the original forums years ago, came here in 2014, stayed a while and left again then came back a few months ago. He added "Gone Permanently" to his profile a few weeks ago and was back a day or two later, so the same phrase in his last post should be taken with a grain of salt.

I'm looking forward to his next return, he helped fill the void left after 4 years of endless Trump and damn Republican posts.
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    Oh, he'll be back. He left the original forums years ago, came here in 2014, stayed a while and left again then came back a few months ago. He added "Gone Permanently" to his profile a few weeks ago and was back a day or two later, so the same phrase in his last post should be taken with a grain of salt.

I'm looking forward to his next return, he helped fill the void left after 4 years of endless Trump and damn Republican posts.
    Damn trump.... just for you Alan!

Quote Originally Posted by frugal-one View Post
    Damn trump.... just for you Alan!
    Oh admit it, you did that for yourself. I appreciate it though.
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

I read Kondo, but never put it into practice. Just seemed like too much to keep up. For the 8 months I worked from home, I was like Bae. Lived out of the dryer.

Quote Originally Posted by catherine View Post
    Adds new meaning to "don't get your knickers in a twist."

Same here.

There are others I miss more from the forums; hopeful some will eventually return.
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi
    Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. HH Dalai Lama
    In a world where you can be anything - be kind. Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by rosarugosa View Post
    Same here.
    George Parker had interesting things to say about children’s literature.

Thread Information