Page 16 of 45 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: Who Has Not Been Vaccinated?

Yppej
    Quote Originally Posted by jp1 View Post
    24,120 Americans under the age of 50 have died from this disease that you think only kills off useless old people. Or old people whose families wish them dead. I’m not even going to bother calculating how much higher the risk is of covid versus being one of the 3 deaths from a J&J blood clot but you’re not interested in facts so it would be a waste of my time anyway.
    I don't believe you have children. Ask anyone who does which is the more devastating prospect - losing an elderly parent or losing a child.

Quote Originally Posted by Yppej View Post
    I don't believe you have children. Ask anyone who does which is the more devastating prospect - losing an elderly parent or losing a child.
    Only a total nutcase would pose that question and that way. I wish you well!
    As Cicero said, “Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all the others.”

1. It was 7.8 million shots administered at the time of the pause.
    2. Since this affects only women it's more like 7.8 million/2 or 3.9 million.
    3. In addition to deaths you have women hospitalized in critical condition with blot clots in their brain.

Beware lies, damn lies, and statistics.

Also not necessarily quantifiable is that these are younger, healthy women with many years of life ahead of them, whereas the covid death profile is different. A friend of mine told me while she was sad to lose her mother to covid it was a blessing because her quality of life was so deteriorated due to dementia. You could try to calculate remaining years of life I suppose, but statistics don't cover everything, including the grief of families who lose someone in the prime of life.
    How delightful to know our elders who worked hard for the world we grew up in, are disposable for you. I think I'll have a better day knowing that.

Every time I think you can't shock me any more with your twisted view and "statistical interpretation skills, you shock me yet again.

Yes. People without children know nothing about life. Selfish imbeciles we are.

"More devastating prospect"!?!? I can only assume you have lost neither at this point in your life. What an uneducated, insensitive statement to those who have lost one, the other or both! Shame on you!
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi
    Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. HH Dalai Lama
    In a world where you can be anything - be kind. Unknown

And what makes people with kids perspective on the value of other people's parents any more relevant than anyone elses? Why should their subjective truth be privileged over anyone elses? "But my feelings are greater than yours!"
    Trees don't grow on money

I’ll admit the blood clot thing confuses me a little. Are we justified in assuming those eight or whatever cases are a direct result of the vaccine without reference to some control group who did not receive it? Using the same logic, couldn’t we link the vaccine to any other medical condition occurring post-vaccine? Or even grain silo accidents or kitchen mishaps?

Quote Originally Posted by LDAHL View Post
    I’ll admit the blood clot thing confuses me a little. Are we justified in assuming those eight or whatever cases are a direct result of the vaccine without reference to some control group who did not receive it? Using the same logic, couldn’t we link the vaccine to any other medical condition occurring post-vaccine? Or even grain silo accidents or kitchen mishaps?
    It is probably way too soon to definitively say whether or not the clots were a direct result of the vaccine. However, there are very strict regulatory procedures that demand reporting of ANY adverse event that occurs during the time the medication was taken. As a market researcher, I'm obliged to report to the company's pharmacovigilance department all adverse events, untoward events, and product quality complaints that occur during the time an individual takes the manufacturer's product that come up in the course of interviewing patients, healthcare providers or caregivers. Doesn't matter if I believe the event and the drug are related--that's not for me to decide. Doesn't matter if it was part of a clinical trial, when that data would already have been reported. If the auditors find that I haven't reported those incidents, my company can be fined, corrective procedures will be put in place, and I certainly will lose my contracting gig.

It's only through all this kind of data collection of post-marketing real-world evidence can the powers that be really determine if the clots were related to the vaccine or not, or whether there are any other suspected or unsuspected adverse events that can be attributed directly to the drug.
    "Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it--every, every minute?" Emily Webb, Our Town
    www.silententry.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by LDAHL View Post
    I suppose you could consider the Modera or Pfizer vaccines as a control group, where there don't seem to be similar incidents with the same reporting system for adverse reactions.

Yppej
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogar View Post
    I suppose you could consider the Modera or Pfizer vaccines as a control group, where there don't seem to be similar incidents with the same reporting system for adverse reactions.
    And Pfizer and Moderna have been administered to many more people.

Thread Information