Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35434445

Thread: Who Has Not Been Vaccinated?

My wife and daughter have finally committed to getting vaccinated. Wife holding out for full FDA approval and dd holding out because they are trying to have
    another baby. Our Church leaders are encouraging everyone to seriously consider it. I think that and the rising numbers finally convinced them to go ahead.

Years ago when we got married she had to get a vaccine as part of the marriage license (can't even remember what it was now). That night she had a terrible reaction,
    passed out, and woke up in her own vomit. The imagine that she could have drowned in her own vomit was not a pleasant one. The doctors rationalized it way as
    it must have been something she ate. She has been gun shy ever since.

Greg I wonder if she got Rhogam. I was given that to prevent problems for a future baby because I was Rh negative and my husband was Rh positive, though in my case it was after my first pregnancy since that is what primes the body to create the issue for any subsequent pregnancies.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg44 View Post
    My wife and daughter have finally committed to getting vaccinated. Wife holding out for full FDA approval and dd holding out because they are trying to have
    another baby
    My niece lost her baby when she contracted covid. So, might want to do some more thinking about various outcome-paths. Data seems to indicate that vaccination doesn't increase the rate of miscarriage, but covid appears to significantly.

My youngest daughter got pregnant about the time she received her vaccine and all is well. She works in health care and they required it almost from day one. My middle daughter too has seen the news reports of mothers getting very sick and she certainly doesn't want that. So I am glad they are getting them soon. My SIL is the last hold out, hopefully he will soon follow.

I'm glad for you Greg.

Must be a relief for you, Gregg, and for each of them. Best of luck to your daughter!
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi
    Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. HH Dalai Lama
    In a world where you can be anything - be kind. Unknown

I'm glad to hear your family will soon be protected. Given a choice between some amorphous potential reaction and a potential drawn out death, I'd take the reaction.

Thread Information